Waking up to a Nightmare

A/N: Tomoe...Do you.....Do you have to brush your tail?

Tomoe: "..."

A/N: Come on! Everyone wants to know!!

Tomoe: "..."

A/N: Tomo-

Tomoe: 'Throws Mushrooms at head'

A/N : Hey!! That dosen't work with me! I like Mush- 'Smack!!!'

Tomoe: 'Grins evily....'

 Waking up to....Evil!!! ( No, I'm just kidding its just Inari....)

                  Tomoe slowly opened his eyes for the first time all night. All he remembered was his dreams...The dreams that brought memories and dred. His regrets hammered into him as he tried to fight the night through. His head was fuzzy, and his arms felt like he had weights tied to them. slowly he had regained consciousness, but that's all he regained. Opening his eyes was as painful as keeping them shut. Sunlight shone into his room, directly into his eyes. His head was pounding against the walls of his skull and his body was tired. Hatred...Hating this was all he was doing now. Looking at the spinning roof and letting out a shruggled sigh, The fox turned his head only to nearly lose his utter patience. Something....or Someone, was huddled  in the farthest corner of his room. The man was medium build and had chestnut brown hair. His burgany robes was his only blanket and his head was leaning against the wooden wall of the shrine....Tomoe felt his ears pin down in annoyance...What in the name of god....Was Inari Doing here? ......

            Tomoe released a low growl and slowly tried to sit up, failing miserably. Inari stirred and slowly faced Tomoe, wide eyed. Instead of smiling like Mikage would do....( Where is Mikage? Maybe he went to get breakfast...Oh! Or better yet! The Cops! Because....Tomoes ticked...)He frowned and muttered something intolerable.

"Fox...Your up Huh?....Great....( Not...)" Inari stood and straightened his back ( Eww.... It's cracking...How old is Inari??....) Slowly walking over to Tomoe he lightly kicked him to get him to move....

" Hey Fox? MOVE!!! Your a familiar so its time to start acting like one! I'm already late on my harvest time because of you!"

          Tomoe let out a low growl and turned his back on the god, he would not listen to this man....He wouldn't. Headaches were all he would put up with right now, and this god's yelling didn't help. He let out an annoyed sigh and pulled the blankets closely around him. This guy had better get out of his room or bad things would happen. Very bad things. He hoped Inari had insurance.

" Fox, I mean it! Your feeling better, Or your not! Which one is it?! I think you feel better... SO GE-"

      Tomoe flung his blankets over Inari's head and lowly cursed to himself. This guy had nerve. Did he know who he was? He was Tomoe. The second Most powerful demon on earth. So he didn't need this idiotic god to tell him what to do. Mikage had better get back in here, or this god would never get to his all important harvest. Tomoe had his back turned to Inari ignoring his every word. Little did he expect he would be yanked out of bed, forcefully.

        Inari pulled him up and turned him around, meeting him face to face.

" Fox You better listen! Or I will get your Master!"