A Cure and Past Regrets...Part 2

A/N  GET READY! GET SET! READ!!!!

Flashback.....( Whoa.....The past looks so much like the present.....)

Inari's Flashback....

"Daddy! Daddy! Look!!!"

"Hum?"

" I can make the grass grow too!"

        Inari watched as his son squinted his eyes and put his concentration into trying to make a blade of grass grow taller. It was funny actually. Watching his own flesh and blood hovering his hands over a plant and making funny faces. The boy was short, with Rose pink eyes and white flowing hair. The only thing that was wrong with his son was the Fox ears poking out of his head. The boys tail was short and bobbed and he was indeed his son, but the boy in front of him, was a half blood.

"Look! Look! Mommy!!! Looky!"

   Inari winced and looked at his wife. Her mouth was in an aggravated pout as she looked at the boy. He caught her roll her eyes. Making his heart sink... This Women. The one he fell in love with was unhappy...Very Unhappy. ...Inari sighed and grabbed his son thrusting him ontop of his shoulders. Giggling the boy tugged at his father's robe. Inari laughed as his son begged him to run around like a horse. "Then I'll be the Loyal Samurai!" The little boy beamed with innocence and laughter just like his mother did. If Only that laughter would last.... Inari was happy with his Son. The son that he had named Kento. The Boy that hugged him every morning, but his wife....His wife despised the boy...

One day.....

     "Mommy! Mommy Please let go! That hurts!!! Mommy!!!"

    "SHUT UP!!!"

      "KY KY!!!" The women froze, and slowly turned towards her husband. She let go of the childs hand and straightened herself. Looking as the boy ran to his Father....Looking in Pure Hatred.

 "Kento go to your room. Me and Mommy needs to talk..."

    The boy ran off to his room, leaving Inari and His wife alone.

"Ky-Ky..."

"Don't Ky-Ky Me! I'm tired of it Inari!!! I'm tired of it!! That Thing isn't mine!!! You thought it would be fun to have an affair, And Get this....With one of your many... HOLY FAMILAIRS!!!" You said you loved me..."

"I do love you...."

"NO! That child would be mine if you loved me, But no! I'm not good enough! That FAMILIAR....Was more pleasing than I could ever be!"

"Ky-Ky... Inari went to gently grab his wife's arm."

"Don't Touch me!!!"

       Inari watched as his wife, his wife who he loved...Walked out on him that day. Sadly that was the last day he would ever see his wife. The only happiness he had was Kento, and even he could not renew the flame that was in his father's heart. A few years Later Kento developed a deadly disease. It later took the young childs life, at only the age of 6. Inari was broken, as he yet again watched somebody leave his life. The poor Boy that he loved and risked everything for was slowly lowered into the ground, never to see the sunlight, or the stars again. His affair ruined his Marriage. His inexperience with Foxes ruined his son. His Sorrow and Pride would soon ruin his attitude towards others. Especially Towards Foxes. He hated Samurai's. He hated the color of wheat, yet he had to work with it everyday. He hated it because his wife's hair was golden, Her eye's were the color of Barley. She was soft spoken towards everyone. Everyone but him. She told him everything, and he had betrayed her trust. He had ripped out the women he loved, and she soon became something he didn't know. He hated himself for this. His son trusted that his Daddy would help him out of the sickness that slowly crippled him. The one Person that helped or at least tried was Mikage. Mikage had come. Even though people told him to stay away, He came. He helped Inari get back on his feet He helped him to love the wheat again. The only thing Mikage could not help with was Inari's point of view on Foxes. Foxes.... He had to know more about them. Not for himself, but for His lost son. The son he failed to cure. Inari poured his heart into his Fox studies. Learning about how wild they were, How Unsure they could be. So he got Familiars. Many, Many Familiars. Every one of them, Foxes. Messengers, Servants, Doormen, Chamber maidens, Anything he could think of, He would do. The one thing that Inari could not take was a Murderer.... A Killer. Those who thought painful screams and warm blood was fun. People like that sickened him. Because they took away. They took away even the important things. His Wife was important, so was his son. So if a person took away important things like these...He hated them...Their hearts did not exist... They were not even deserving to be called people. They immediately became Things...to Inari.  Things that didn't deserve to live...Things that should just crawl up and die.....