W'little Problem.... Part 1

A/N: Hi Guys!!! Ok I just wanted to say.... YOUR ALL SUPER DUPER AWESOME!!!!

Tomoe: "Do not scream in my ears!"

A/N: " But they are....You ready for this Chapter Tomoe?

Tomoe:"..."

A/N: "Meanie"

NOTE: These are Tomoe's adventures with Mikage...I was thinking ( After I finish this book, Don't worry that's not here yet ) I would write a second book containing Tomoe's adventures with Nanami....What do you think good Idea?

Tomoe: " Who is this Nanami?"

A/N: " You don't know her yet!!! But just you wait..."

Tomoe: ' Tilts head confused'

Author smiles like a child, giggling in the corner because she knows Tomoe and Nanami will Kiss....( Several times....He...he...) ( Does the happy dance!!!) ( Stops...)

A/N : Wait our little Tomoe will grow up and...(Drops to a whisper...) Kiss a girl...Hence making all of us go...AWWWWW TOMOE YOU CUTE W'LITTLE FOX, YOU!!!"

Tomoe: "What did you say?!?"

A/N : ( Zips mouth closed and shrugs shoulders...)

Where am I?

                                        Tomoe stirred from his feeble postion and looked up at the shrines roof. Where was he? Turning his head he caught sight of the oak table. Wait....The oak table was in the living room..Why was he in the living room? Tomoe clenched his fist around a wollen blanket and froze...Where did this come from? He turned his head and lifted his hands to press on the fluffy pillow head under his head. Why was he here? He looked at the roof and then it hit him....Oh Crap...I broke down.....Tomoe cursed and face-palmed. He knew he should of kept to himself last night, but no....He just had to kill- He stopped his thoughts as anxiety flooded through his body. He tugged the blanket closer and shivered. The shrine was cold. Slowly he sat up. Standing he again looked at the pillow as images flashed through his mind. Why had he done that?

BANG! CLASH!

            Tomoe froze as banging erupted from the shrine's kitchen....Clenching his fist, Tomoe, Ran down the hall and flung open the door. The sight that met him just made him mad. Inari had eggs all over him and Mikage was sitting in the floor with a cooking scroll and flour smothered in his blond hair. His glasses lay nearly crushed on the floor. Onikiri and Kotetsu were hovering over Inari with milk and batter was all over the walls. Tomoe's shoulders sagged then went up in absolute anger. He had to clean this up....

"WHAT ARE YOU IDIOTS DOING?!?!?"

" Ah! Tomoe! I'm glad your up. How are you feeling? I hope you feel better. I let you sleep in." Mikage beamed.

                Tomoe looked around and winced, " I rather not talk about last night...." Inari looked at Tomoe surprised and then nodded, " I guess you wouldn't..."

"Do not....PITY ME!"

" OK YOU TWO STOP IT!!"

                The fox and Inari looked at Mikage surprised. The blond god stood up and dusted himself off then picking up his glasses he turned his attention to his Familiar, " Tomoe are you hungry?" Tomoe turned his face away from Mikage so he could not meet his gaze and shook his head. "Youkai do not have to eat..."