I Lied enough; The Truth Is Yours'

A/N : " Hey, Hey, HEY! I Updated quickly for you guys! ( Plus I'm bored out of my wits SO.. )

Here is another story that will shock you and put you on edge. Will you be able to take the truth? Or will you be as shocked as I was? Plus, Special 40th Chapter! YAY!!

Mikage: 'It is shocking.."

Sobo: " True, And I thought I raised you better.."

Mikage: 'M-Mother!" 'Embarrassed'

I hid the Truth Long Enough

Mikage got out of his carriage half worring about what he would find out and half wanting to know everything. He wanted to know the truth! Had he been in the dark all these years about his own life? Or was he a person with no thoughts in the matter?

He had to know everything; or his life would hurt him. Mikage had to know why Tomoe held the families birthmark on the back of his neck. Why he had the butterfly of the Mikage family line imprinted onto his pale skin.

He had to know... And apparently his mother was expecting him.. Mikage sighed, he had to remember that his his mother was the goddess of the Past and Present, she had know he was coming from the moment he said it out into existence. Now he was here walking onto the porch and hoping his mother would tell him everything.

He noticed that the shrine door was wide open and he knocked lightly on its frame. He looked in and saw his mother looking at him soberly, her head almost bowed to the floor.

"Come in."

Mikage bowed slightly and walked in, He made his way slowly to his mother and sat across from her.

"Mother.."

She held up a hand and looked at him directly in the eyes, " I know why your here, I was wondering how long it would take you.. I was scared you would find out and now here we are."

Mikage shook his head, She didn't get it. He didn't understand at all.. He was just here to ask a question.

His mother stood up and grabbed the photo album that they had been looking at earlier that day, " Mikage.."

He looked at her intently. She was going to say something that would help him understand what was going on. She was going to tell him why Tomoe had that mark on the back of his neck; She had too. Because Mikage wasn't leaving without an answer.

The older woman sat back down and opened the book. Mikage was expecting her to change the page to his father but instead, She turned it to the page that held the picture of the little boy from earlier.

Mikage furrowed his brow and picked it up, He didn't understand.. Why did this child look so familair? It was on the tip of his tongue but it wouldn't come to mind.

"Mikage. All my years I have told you the truth and protected you from the pain the world gives. You've been such a wonderful boy and you have given your kindness to those around you. Esspecialy that boy that is sickly at your shrine; but... I." She paused, " I had to keep something from you because you would have died if you found out."

Mikage looked at her confused, " Mother, your not making any sense. What are you saying? That you lied? About what?" The blond god questioned. He was confused. This conversation didn't seem to have a good start at all.