You didn't Listen To Me!

A/N : " This update took like...Forever! I'm a horrid person! Meh! 'Cries' " I'm Sorry guys! I've been busy with other stories and I've been on a MAJOR block. I've been watching Kamisama kiss season 2 and I think My favorite episodes is 5 and 8 hehe... Tomoe is such a flirt!

Tomoe: 'Growls' Am NOT!"

A/N: " AM TOO!"

Tomoe: " NO I'M NOT!"

Mikage: " Quiet you two.."

T: 'Sulks and cleans something'

I Helped

Tomoe stared down at the katana that was placed on the floor beside him. Where were they? They had been gone for a while and his insides was telling him that it would be best to go outside also; but.. Mikage said to stay inside.

He said he couldn't help because of his side. His injury was tying him to the inside of this shrine. Tomoe sighed and looked out the window again, his ears perking to hear any sound that would escape.

Nothing..

The fox stood up and winced at his side, then he walked over to the window and looked out.

He didn't see them..Why? Tomoe narrowed his eyes when the room's candle go out. The room went dark and The fox swallowed, There was something wrong...

He wasn't afraid. The darkness was something he had to deal with a lot when he was alone. Tomoe sighed and looked around at the blue hued room. Where was his katana?

Where was the sword that he used for self defense? He was the second most powerful demon there was and here he was listening to a god and getting stuck in a shrine. He didn't care if Mikage said no.

The fox bent down and pulled up his katana. He lifted it up in the moonlight and smirked as the moon bounced off its blade. He loved this sword, even when he wasn't using it. It was a special object to him, just like his Mothers yukata.

He could use this. Sure he didnt beat Inari but the was only because his side was sore. He could do this. The fox went to the door and threw it open, when he stepped outside he almost retched.

The shrine's yard was ruined and the sacred tub was eroding away. He paused, the air was cold... So cold. Where was everyone?

He looked around and then gasped. There was this black sword coming towards him. He dodged and gasped at his side. Crap, maybe he made a wrong move; but there was no helping it now. He had to do this..

He didn't care what Mikage said! He used to fight things worse than this! The foxes katana clashed against the black blade and watched it as it sparked. The fox struggled with the blade and then dodged again.

The black leaked onto his hands and started to burn, it hurt worse than his own fox-fire and he yelped out in shock. What was this thing?!

"TOMOE!"

The fox froze. Oh crap...Mikage? He turned his head slightly and saw the god running towards him with a look of fear.

"Tomoe stop!" He screamed.

He was followed by Inari and Sobo. They all looked worried as The fox struggled against the nightmare yokai's blade.

"NO!" Tomoe screamed.

He wasn't going to stop. He could do this! HE WOULD PROVE TO MIKAGE THAT HE COULD! He pressed harder against the blade and gasped as the blades guard cracked and fell off. Tomoe's hands slipped up the blade and he winced as it cut into his flesh; but he wouldn't give him.