He Says Needless Things...

A/N: " Okay guys. This is my next chapter brought and presented to you. Maybe it will come out hurmorious; but I'm not sure. Please enjoy my new Chapter! XD

Keep A Close Watch On Him

Tomoe breathed heavily and grasped the blanket around him. He felt so tired and The fox could feel something soft on his head. His violet eyes fluttered open and he looked around. He was in his room. How did he get there? He sat up and regreted it. A sharp pain went through his body and he rasped out. It was so great that he breath wouldn't come back.

The kistune heard footsteps and his door was slung open. There stood Mikage with an apron on and a cooking lade in the other. He had this deranged look on his face and Tomoe felt like buring himself in his covers.

"Tomoe?!"

The fix tried to answer but his eyes glassy over with pain.

"You shouldn't be moving so much. You've been out cold for a whole day now.."

Mikages face grew calm and he walked over to Tomoe with a smile. He bent down and gently pushed Tomoe back. The fox let out a loud whimper as his head hit the pillow.

"Lay down and don't move, I don't want you tearing anything.."

Tomoe breathed out a hard breath and nodded. Even when he moved his head the room spun about him. He felt sick to the stomach.

Mikage put a hand on the teens head and sighed, " You have a fever. I hope you don't have an infection."

The fox furrowed his brow and opened his mouth, " M-Mikage?"

Oh wow..He sounded like crap. He shut his mouth again and looked at the blond god. He was tired; Really tired.

"Rest okay? Dont worry about any duties, me and the shrine Spirits have it under control.

Suddenly there was the sound of running and Tomoe was nearly choked by the children.

"Your Okay!" Onikiri and Kotetsu hugged him and the fox yelped out. Thats when they stepped away in fear of breaking him.

"Sorry Master Tomoe. We were happy."

The fox looked at them confused. Why were they all acting like this? Why were they acting like they cared? He tried to sit up again but the room spun.

"M-Mikage.." He rasped out. Tomoe moved his arm. His body was heavy all over like he had a pain killer in his system. Maybe he did? The fox ran his fingers over his stitched side and winced. It hurt.

His looked at Mikage and yawned.

"Mikage! Where did you go? I told you Tomoe needs that cream when he wakes up.." Inari walked in and a smirk played across his features, " Oh I see, The kid is up."

He walked over and sat down, " How are you feeling?"

Tomoe winced, " Groggily."

Inari nodded, " You have a medicine in your system that numbs the system. I had to give it to you while I was stitching you up. You were grinding your teeth the whole time and if I hadn't of given you that you would of killed me."

Tomoe looked at Mikage and the god smiled, " That's why I said to rest."

Inari sighed, " Mikage is supposed to be making a cream out of aloe for your side. You can apply it and the pain will dull."

The harvest god stood and looked at Mikage, Could we talk in the living room?"

Mikage nodded and then looked at Tomoe, " Get some sleep."