Birth-Mark

A/N : " Next Part coming up soon! Can I just tell you that this is my biggest role in like... Forever? I have an idea and I give credit to my mom! She was watching Kamisama Kiss with me and helped me with this. She came up with the idea and shocking discovery you are about to read... Can you handle it? Hehe.

Note: " Will last More than two chapters, ( Maybe..)

T: 'Sighs and wipes blood off his lip' " STUPID SNAKE!"

M: " YOUR NOT HOLY!"

T: 'DIE!"

Inari: " Enough you two!"

Who is this?

Inari pulled Tomoe away from Mizuki as the fox lunged more punches. He was annoyed, Inari could tell; but he had no idea why! The fox was ticked off and screaming about how the snake should die and rot away; while Mizuki was fake crying and clinging to Yonomori's robes.

"Sorry Yonomori, " Inari muttered as he held Tomoe back.

The blond haired woman shook her head, " Its fine, I bet Mizuki started it.."

Mizuki started to cry about how his master didn't trust him while Tomoe started cussing like a sailor. Inari glared at him,

"Do not use that type of language in front of your hostest!"

The fox rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. He gave Mizuki a death glare and started muttered, Idiot, stupid and other names.

Yonomori winced and then looked at the two, " Please stop..Why don't you two go to the river? It could do you two some good.."

Tomoe rolled his eyes when Inari smirked and placed a hand on Tomoe's shoulder.

"He'd love to go.."

"WHAT!?" Tomoe screamed.

_______________________________________________________________

Tomoe chucked a rock into the river as he sat beside Mizuki. The snake was just smiling and drinking sake, Who did that anyway? The fox sighed and looked into the water. It made him shiver..

He hated water,especailly when it was cold and soaked into your clothes. He sighed and rested his head on his hand. He wondered if Mikage was done purifing the shrine yet. It had been a few hours,

But knowing Mikage it would probably take all day..

The fox shivered as a brisk wind passed by, He was cold, but hey. You would be too when it was in single digits. Thats why he thought Yonomori was crazy.

Tomoe glanced at Mizuki. He didn't get it... Didn't Snakes hibernate? Tomoe growled as his stomach followed suit. Crap, He was starving.

Mikzuki started to laugh, " Hungry? Well I'm sorry to say this but you won't be eating here. Its only for HOLY familiars."

Tomoe glared at him and growled," Shut up. You don't know my affairs.."

Mizuki snorted and took a sip of sake. Tomoe sighed and again looked into the water. It was rushing fast and he wondered what would happen if you fell in. Would you be carried away or would you go into shock because of the cold? He wasn't sure...

"Hey Tomoe?"

Tomoe rolled his eyes and turned towards the snkae annoyed, "What?"

"Swim.."