Sleep Over? Part 2

A/N:....... And so the beautiful, handsome and sexy Fox made his appearance....

Tomoe: "..."

A/N: "Wha? Come on Tomoe! Your Sexy and you know it!!!"

Tomoe: "Throws fox fire at dancing author"

Fanning the flame ( Really!!! Inari's butt is still on fire!!! I wonder if he even has a butt left....)

Inari was rubbing his numb backside. Mikage was worried to death. Tomoe was drooling...( A/N: Wha? Tomoe you were!!! Tomoe: That does not matter!! Continue with your ridiculous Story! Or would you like me to burn it instead?".... "...") Onikiri and Kotetsu was reading Children scrolls. Things were just perfect.... Kind of.... Mikage looked at Tomoe and sighed.

" I can't believe it....I Just can't believe it!" Mikage moaned.

Inari stopped rubbing his butt and looked at Mikage annoyed, " What is it, that you can't believe?"

" His fever! It's so high!!! Ah! I can't take this...Its waaayyyy Past the hundred mark!! Inari do something!!!" Mikage flung himself towards Inari in an attempt to hug, But was quickly stopped by a lose board in the floor. Inari rolled his eyes at the god and walked over to tomoe. Getting an evil smile on his face, he walked out of the room and came back with a glass of water. He held it over the sleeping fox, laughing idly to himself. ( You think it has something to do with the third degree burns on his butt? Just Asking.....) This should cool him down...I little water never hurt anybody.....'Splash!' Inari stood still for a minute confused. He hadn't dumped the water yet... And why did he feel a dampness seeping into his Kimono? The Shrine spirits ducked as Inari turned around.

" Why....In gods Name, Did you do that?"

The spirits flinched and Onikiri quickly handed the water bucket to Kotetsu. " We still saw smoke so we though-" they froze by Inari's ice cold stare, beating into there very beings. ( Oooh....Scary! Inari's mean....But then again he did get soaked to his boxers....Do god's wear Boxers?...) Mikage couldn't help but laugh as he watched Inari chase the little spirits around the shrine. Yawning Mikage looked at the clock and sighed... "Well it's my bed time... Night Inari I'll leave you with Tomoe! Night!" Inari stopped running and looked at Mikage as if he had lost it..." Oh Nig-.....WAIT WHAT?!?!?!" ARE YOU INSANE? YOU SLEEP IN THE SAME SHRINE AS THE FOX DEMON? WHAT IF HE KILLS YOU IN YOUR SLEEP?" Mikage only laughed, waved at Inari and quickly exited the room. The Cold.........Dark........Sickly.....Room.... ( Onikiri and Kotetsu are hiding beside Tomoe.....It looks cute and messed up....) Inari slowly turned his head towards Tomoe's sleeping figure. Swallowing hard, He inched his way beside the Fox and sat down. The Fox hardly moved, and he let out a muffled groan every now and then. Inari rolled his eyes and childishly stuck out his tongue. It's not like the Fox would ever know. He was dreaming about who knows what... ( You probably don't want to know..... He, he...) Tomoe winced and shivered, then did the unexpected. He pulled his tail around him and hugged it. Inari put a hand over his mouth and tried not to double over in laughter. This thing...This Fox... Hated showing any emotion....and here he was cuddling his tail. ( He was also muttering something, that Inari couldn't make out...) Inari felt his laughter calm and a small smile tugged at his lips...This kid had some major problems. He hated people. Even killed them, but something was off. He followed his masters commands ( Every once in a while...Hey, don't judge...he's still our w'little Fox in Training...) He did manage to clean up the shrine in reasonable time. This Fox...Had he mis-judged him?...Did he have the potential to change? After all he did, he didn't deserve it....Or did he?