I Haven't Laughed In A While

A/N: OMG! Sorry I didn't update this in a while! I have a ton stories and tests! Blah... Summer vacation is coming soon so I'll be fine! XD

T: 'Sulking'

M: 'Sorry.."

T: Shut up.."

_______________________________________

I haven't Laughed In a While...

_______________________________________

Tomoe winced as he dunked his arms in warm water and moaned at the stinging feeling. The water seeped into his cuts; his arms were healing since he didn't want to cut them anymore... or at least his Sobo didn't want him to.

He swore as he pulled his arms out and gently rubbed a cloth against his skin; it stung but he wouldn't dwell on it. He had to think and shake his mind from all that he had learned.

He had a dad... It was starting to sink in more than he liked; and to be honest he wasn't feeling so well to the idea. He wanted to scream at Mikage but when would he get that chance? The fox huffed out as he walked out of the washroom and down the hallway.

He stopped in the kitchen when he saw Mikage reading through a few books; his eyes were scanning the pages and Tomoe rolled his eyes. How could he be his blood father? Was that even possible? A god? He had a gods blood?

Tomoe looked down at his arms and pictured the blood seeping out in puddles' his mouth could still taste the iron from where he had hurt himself... At least Sob o was there to help him stop the bleeding.

The fox sighed and started to walk towards the porch, but he was stopped when he heard Mikage tap on the table. He froze and slowly turned his head to see the god staring at him.

" Are you alright? Your quiet... That girl from yesterday.." Mikage trailed off as Tomoe's hair shading his eyes and he swallowed,

" I didn't know her." Tomoe spat out and looked at the door; the wind blew his hair about and chilled him to the wind. He was cold but it felt nice, his fox-fire was hot in his body, making him annoyed.

The fox felt his hand go to his hair line as his fingers rubbed over his cursed birthmark. The blasted thing was making his stomach turn... When he had long hair he had no clue he had a birthmark; and he was fine with that.

Now he knew who he was and yet.. He didn't know who he was. He swallowed in confusion... what was wrong with him? He felt sick to the stomach, and his head was hurting... All night he had dreamed about that woman and who she could have possibly been.

The place where she kissed his arm had burned ever since the other day and he didn't know why. All he could do was rub it and pretend he wasn't doing so. If they saw him rubbing it he would be embarrassed to no end.

He pulled his sleeve down; not knowing that he was starting a habit from doing so. He chewed his lip as he stared out the door; He wanted to say something but he didn't know why. He wanted to hate Mikage; he wanted to hate his dad.. But on late nights when he felt like hurting himself? He wanted to tell Mikage everything that was on his mind.

Or at least someone.. The girl in his dreams was well.. She was just that. She was a dream or a memory; he didn't know. The fox leaned his head against the door and breathed out;

'Mommy? Will I ever have a D-add-y?'

'You already have one; but he's busy.'

"Can I see him?'

"Hhe, Of course you may; but not until your older.'