Familiar's First Festival Part 1

A/N : A festival to remember! Oh Yeah!!! Lets be carefree and eat till we throw up! YAY!!!

Tomoe:...."Shut up..."

A/N: " Y-yes Sir...."

Sake and  Rain....

              Tomoe looked out the the window a bit irritated. Nothing was going right. He couldn't clean the outside of the shrine. It was raining. He couldn't clean the inside, He did that ten times already. Mikage was a god so he hardly ever ate anything. Inari was here nagging at him. Everything was so....Boring.... Tomoe rested his chin in his hand and looked at the dreary appearance of the clouds and grimced. Why was it so rainy? He tilted his head to the side and let out a small yawn. There was nothing to do. Even if he wasn't a familiar he still wouldn't be outside. He didn't like to get wet. He hated it. ( Maybe its the whole...Being from the cat family thing?) His ear flopped over in annoyance as he leaned further onto the window seal. Trapped..... Was that what he was? His tail started to swish back and forth. He wasn't trapped...He could do whatever he wanted to do.  You can't do everything you want, remember? No Sake, No Red Light District. That god has that contract over you... Tomoe winced at his own thoughts. That was true...That god, All he had to do was order something and Tomoe had to do it. There was no resisting, His body made him do it. Stupid Contract.... He was a Divine servant, and he hated it. Freedom...Thats what he used to have, but then again freedom didn't have everything... The Red Light District wasn't exaclty good company. All they did was Flirt and flaunt themselves. They never really...Talked. They never Understood. He sighed and looked around the shrine. It was cleaner, maybe he could clean it again?

"Oi! Fox!"

                     Tomoe grimced at the annoying voice penetrating his ears. Inari..... He turned to look at the god, " What is it?"

" Why are you just standing there? Get to work!!"

" There is nothing to do...." Tomoe turned his back on the god again and looked out the window, " I already cleaned the shrine numerous times." He voice trailed off as he let out a soft sigh. The rain was kind of peaceful....Better than working.

                   Inari looked at the fox surprised. Leaning his tall figure against the door frame, he looked at him. " Well...We're having tea...Mikage wants you to join us."

" Did you not say, Get to work? Now you want all of us to sit and sip tea?"

Inari narrowed his gaze at the fox, Cleary irritated. " Mikage wants to talk about something, You got it? Move your tail and get in the kitchen!"

                          The Fox mumbled something as he passed inari and stormed into the kitchen. Sitting down he looked at Mikage who seemed to be reading the Daily Scroll....( Um, Hello? 500 Years ago...There was no Newspapers!!)

"Ah! Tomoe." Mikage smiled and poured the Fox a cup of steaming tea. " Are you feeling alright? Hows the arms?" The Fox looked up at Mikage with wide eyes, " They...Are fine. Did you not ask me that this morning?"

"Oh! I did. Your Right!"

                     Tomoe rolled his eyes and slightly blew on his tea. Than, Making sure it was cool enough, He took a long sip. He let out a small moan and turned his head away from the god as a yawn overcame him. Mikage smiled. Inari sat beside the Fox. He looked at Mikage annoyed.

Kamisama Kiss ( Tomoes First Adventures..) ( Being Rewritten )जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें