A Warrior God and a Haircut...

A/N : Yes I know I'm updating like really fast but...I like writing so...Yeah thats all I got... Ha ha...)

I know you how?

Tomoe's POV

I stood there sweeping the sorry excuse of a porch, and I mean really sorry... ( I can't believe the holes in the floor, and sadly rain damage was everywere... the Lightning God was here and she didnt help any... I wonder why she was so mad?)  " This is ridiculous. I, the second most powerful Demon in the world is sweeping...This is a black mark on my reputation..."  I sighed and dropped the broom. I looked around the tattered yard and dirty walkway. The Tori itself was cracked and falling down... 'What in the name of god did I get myself into?'  I walked inside the shrine and moved towards my room when I heard an annoying conversation...

" But Master Fox is so troublesome! He even killed another Demon last night! How is he ever going to be a familiar? There are Gods out looking for him and the god of War thinks that he is dead." The spirit with the red lipped mask complained.

" Yes, Yes Onikiri! I heard he took a hard blow on the shoulder and went missing for three months, and when he returned he was even more violent," Kotetsu agreed.

"Oh why did Lord Mikage ever choose something as monsterous as the fox demon!"

' Huh....Strange. Why did that sting? And what are they talking about War god and shoulder injury? My arm felt fine, But then again...I did find a pale scare there just yesterday...But why did I not Remember? I shrugged off their hurtful comments and opened the door... " Yo! Where's Mikage? I wish to discuss matters with him."

" Oh Master Fox! Mikage is out at the moment, But He did leave you a message. He says that the vines in the yard need to be removed,and that he will be home soon!"

'......Home....'    Why did that mess with my head so much? Have I already grown to this rundown piece of crap? Does it have potential?

" Very well. I will take care of the vines." I closed the door on their judgmental faces and walked towards the Outside. " Ha, Vines You say? How hard can this be?"

Mikage's POV ( People get ready for akwardness...)

"Wait! Wait! You have a familiar!?! Mikage Darling you should have told me! Maybe my Familiars can have play dates with your Familiar! Oh this is rich! What type is your Familiar, Hum? Poodle? Terrior, Hound? Oh I don't care. As long as he is worthy of serving you!" Otohiko the wind god exclaimed. ( While having a cup of tea in his/her? Hand. Giggling at every move Mikage Made. Hense making the other god Present uncomfortable....)

" Well, I began... I didn't get a dog Familiar. I Really hate dogs and their constant barking..." I trailed off as Otohiko Gasped and put his hands over his familiars ears.

"Please! Mikage don't say such things! Besides, if not a dog what? I mean there isn't much choices." I laughed at that, "Well I actually got something more close to the cat family!"

Otohiko did a spit take ( All over me I might add...) And stood up quickly. "Cat!?!? He exclaimed. He then stood on top of the table... ( Note: We're in a Cafe in Izumo) and yelled. " Attention Everyone! I have an annoncement to make! Mikage is a... CAT LOVER!!!!" He then proceeded by dancing in circles ( Still on top of the Table...) Screaming, " CAT LOVER, CAT LOVER, CAT LOVER!!!" I quickly grabbed Otohiko's Feather Neck thing ( Wha? I don't know what its called...) And jerked him down. " Please Otohiko I don't want anybody to know about him yet! I am trying to improve his outlook on life first." Otohiko Smirked, " Now come on darling! How bad can this kitty cat be?" I swallowed the lump in my throat and looked up, "He's not a Kitty-Cat. He's a.... He's a F-Fox..." I watched as Otohiko's face went blank, "So? I Admit Foxes are little devils, but If you Bind them their not so hard...Wait. What type of Fox did you say he was?" I looked up and smiled... " Wild... You know as in Tomoe second most powerful demon...Wild?"..... ( Spit Take time!!!)