W'little problem Part 2

A/N: Ok...I had to edit the last chapter alot, because, I have to admit, I was tired when I wrote it.....So this chapter should be more detailed....

Tomoe: Mumbles something about the author being a slacker...

A/N:"WHA!?!? That's not nice Tomoe!"

Tomoe looks at author blankly..."So?"

A/N: Storms out of the room

W'little in a nutshell

               Inari laughed as he watched Mikage. The blond god was trying his best to convince the Fox-Kit he wasn't mad. He did so by hand signals and funny facial expressions. The guy even tried to bribe him with all the butterflies and Bamboo Rice cake he wanted. The harvest god laughed and watched the little kit cross his arms and shake his head. So Stubborn.... Tomoe looked at Mikage and glared then turned around again; Not paying any attention to the god behind him. Tail wagging the kid mumbled something to himself and growled. The only thing Inari didn't get was why Tomoe's hair grew out. The kids hair was hip lengh....It was cute and weird. Mikage began balancing on one foot and begging the child to forgive him. Inari rolled his eyes. This was why he refused to help Mikage with his Familiar issues. Finally the god gave up and sadly stomped back to Inari.

"Get him to talk?"

Mikage looked up, apparently on the verge of tears, "N-No..."

"Maybe that's because you don't know how to talk to kids."

           Mikage jerked his up and his eyes grew wide, " Your right! Inari, You talk to him!!"

"Uh...No...." Inari looked at the kitsune and stared at him. He looked helpless really helpless...You know what, I bet if you went over there, you wouldn't get one iota of attention either!!" Mikage said a little stressed out. Inari smirked...Yeah he was going to talk to the fox, But only because it was a challenge. "Oh Yeah?Watch me!"

" Hey Fox!"

               Tomoe turned around and glared at the harvest god.

"What?"

"You gonna mope around and act spoiled all day? Or are you gonna talk?"

              Inari watched the fox sigh and look down, "Mikage-y....Treats me weird...He acts like...I didn't do anything wrong. He hugs me, no-ones ever done that before. He smiles to much and it makes me mad. Kinda because, I never smile like that. Ya know?" The child looked up into the clods with a wistful look,almost as if he was wiser than what he looked. Did this kid know what he just said?

"Belonging...Fee'w'ls weird, Inari-y."

                       Inari stepped back a bit shocked. Belonging? Why did it feel weird? Because he never belonged before? Whe he fist met this kid he was ready to disavow him immeditaly. Now his heart hurt for him. What if Kento was like this? Alone and sad. Inari wouldn't be able to take it. "Hey...."

The fox-kit looked at him, "Belonging isn't weird. It's just different. It takes time to get used to. Everybody has to find the place where they belong Tomoe. We all do."

            The childs lip quivered and he started to sob, Right there in front of Inari. His tears were enticing. Every once of Inari's being told him to hold the child, but he couldn't. It wasn't his job...He already had that chance. A chance to hold a crying child; A chance to rock a kitsune to sleep. He couldn't do that now. No, It was Mikage's turn to hold the child. The child that was sobbing his heart out right in front of him, Was Mikage's. The fox that he would have deduced was the most caring mans familair. Inari would have sent the fox to prison or worse, but Mikage gave him a chance. A chance to belong...And this naive child was afraid of it. Mikage pushed past the unexpecting god and swooped down. Picking up the child, He held him tight.