The Power I always Had...

A/N: Here, the last chapter for my book. I'm very sad to say...T-T But no worries! For I am Writing a second book! The second book will have romance and cuteness! Now that you know how Tomoe is and how his heart is, You should understand book two!! So Get ready for Chapter two...But remember, Tomoe is not saying good-bye... :)

Tomoe: " No I am not....Sadly..."

Author: " WHAT!?!"

Tomoe: " Nothing...Geez...

Author: Now...Let's see What should you do at the beginning of the Second book? It has to involve a special girl, named...'Cough'' Nanami '''Cough'

Tomoe: " What?

Author: " Nothing!!!"

      My Power is there....

Author's POV

Tomoe plopped down on the porch beside Mikage and looked at the full moon in awe. He had learned that drinking sake on full moon nights was fun. As much as he hated to admit it. His heart seemed to belong here...The fox sighed and wiggled in his seat. Mikage had called him a good Familiar when they were walking home. He wanted to be one that was special. Was he special?

" Mikage?"

"Hum?"

"Thanks....For calling me a good familiar, I'll try. To be better..."

"You don't have to be better Tomoe...You just be yourself. Your a familiar because even though you hurt, Even though you took advantage...You were different and you understood. You know...I think you were just lonely."

Tomoe looked at Mikage surprised. He gripped his sake cup and took a sip...

" Always Mikage?"

"Hum?"

Tomoe grimced and looked down, " Always...Will I always belong here? You'll never leave right?"

"I won't leave...Even in the darkest of times, I'll be there. Even if you can't see me..."

"What?"

"Nothing.....Kid, You've changed, And you still are...I'm proud."

"Really?"

"Yeah kid...."

Tomoe paused...All his life he was alone. Now he belonged, Now he had a family....And for some reason. He felt strange....

"Mikage....." Tomoe winced out.

" Yes?"

" I have something....I have something that is special to me. I have kept it safe ever since I was small....But I think I need to let go of it..."

" What is it?"

"My Flamed Kimono....It was my fathers. I kept it because....I didn't know him, but I don't think I need it anymore."

Mikage smiled and ruffled the foxes hair. Tomoe felt like he belonged. Maybe he wasn't exactly like the gods in this shrine but He would at least serve them. Right? The fox sighed and sipped his sake again. He looked forward and tilted his head to the side....

"Hey Mikage?"

His god stiffened, " Tomoe...Go get my bells...Do-It-Now...."

Fear went though his heart and he hopped up and ran into the shrine. He nearly tackled Inari.