Stop It Child

A/N : She is.. THE GRANDMOTHER!!! Duh Duh, Duh! Haha, Sorry.. O.O'

T: " What the crap is wrong with you? Is it mental?

A: 'Glare' " Look who's talking!"

T: " DIE AUTHOR! -_-

Note: 'I drew the picture for this chapter!! XD"

Stop it, Child

Mikage hopped out of the nightfog carriage and ran up to his mother's door. She was the one that helped him see Tomoe as a son! HE WAS NOT GOING TO LOOSE HIM TO THIS! He raised his hand to hit the door when It flung open and the Woman darted out while holding her cane.

The blond god blinked and looked at Carriage surprised to see his mother standing there, ' COME ON!" She screamed.

Mikage blinked; he had forgotten that his mother was the goddess of the Past and Present. it shocked him to see her so ready to go, but then again.. She probably knew this whole time.

She could see things, Sometimes in visions and other times in dreams. Most of the time they were nightmares and Mikage was glad that he didn't deal with the pain of inheirting those powers.

He rushed to the carriage and sat down beside his mother. The carriage went into motion and Mikages mother gave him a stern look.

"How much blood has he lost?"

Mikage looked at her shocked, " I thought you would know!"

She shook her head, " I see things yes, But I don't get details. All I saw was red, And Tomoe slitted his wrists. You think I would know everything? Your funny kid."

"Mom.. Tone down on the kid." Mikage whined and then sighed; The carriage rocked harshly. He just wished that it would go faster! Tomoe could have been hurting himself again right now! The wind blew hard outside when Sobo froze in her spot.

she touched the side of the carriage and the speed increased, Her eyes were growing blue and all the lights went out. They were in darkness as the woman let out a loud maon. It was terrifing and Mikage watched closely.

"He's doing it again.." She muttered out into the darkness. The carriage pulled to hault and Mikage noticed they were at the shrine..

It was almost as if they..

Traveled at the speed of time..

________________________________________

Inari only left for a second and now?

"Tomoe! Crap... This is getting out of hand!" He swore and reached for Tomoe's wrist.

The fox yanked it away and hissed, a low growl came out of his mouth as he licked it. He winced as blood covered his mouth and ran down his chin. It wasn't stopping...

Oh God...

It wasn't stopping.

____________________________________________

Mikage opened the carriage doors and helped his mother out, It suprised him thought becase she hopped down with no trouble and ran ahead of him. He himself couldn't keep up an dshe was in her thousands! He grimaced and ran forward.

When he got inside he followed his mother to Tomoe's dark room. Sobo lit a lamp and walked in quickly. Her eyes met Tomoes.

The fox froze and stopped licking his wrist. Blood was pouring off his chin as his violet eyes grew wide.

The woman gave the lanturn to Mikage and stepped forward, She kneeled beside Tomoe and tapped his forehead. He blinked and she sighed.

'When You were little, " She began as she grabbed his wrists and started to seep up the blood, ' You said you hated yourself because of your momma.'

She looked at him, His eyes grew teary but he looked away, his heart aching.

' You wanted to die, But then, Instead of killing yourself you became a powerful Yokai." She wrapped his wrists and tied it tightly. Tomoe winced and bit his lip.

Sobo grabbed a cloth and dabbed at his blood covered mouth, She wiped the irony substance off and looked him in the eye, 'Do you truly want to die?"

She looked him in the eyes; They flickered with blues and specks of gold; and they shook with emotion. His violet eyes staring into her grey ones and he soon looked away, his stomach twisting.

"No.." He whispered slightly.

The woman smiled and turned his hand over in hers, She pointed to the bandages and looked him in the eye, " Let these scars be a reminded of your wish to NOT die. Theses scars will remind you to never cut yourself again; Am I clear?"

Tomoe jerked his hand away and bit his lip. He knew that Mikage was in the room; and Inari as well, But his heart was breaking. It was like Sobo had this power that made him speak what he knew was right. He swallowed, tears running down his cheeks.

"H-How.. Do I take the pain away if I don't...C-Cut myself?" He whimpered, Tears puddling down his face in sopping wet puddles.

Mikage froze and looked away, His heart lurching. Had he really made Tomoe hate him this much? The fox already made it clear that he was NOT going to forgive him. He didn't even know he had a son and now his son hated him.

Inari looked at him and patted his shoulder. Somethings could not be regreted. Mikage looked at Tomoe, as His mother began to speak again.

"The pain will go away with time. " She smiled and patted his hand with hers, " There are things that hurt; but our lives are more important than that." She looked at Mikage and he knew she had read his thoughts.

'Mikage knows this; Grandson.." She looked at the now shocked fox and patted his pale cheek, " I know you hate him but that is your battle to win; And I have a strong feeling that you will. Just try to talk to him like you did before.. You will heal on time."

Tomoe looked at her, His eyes confused, " What if I don't want to forgive him?" He mouthed it out quietly and the Sobo sighed.

"I know he hurt you; but you two will have to look past your differneces sooner or later." She smiled at him and sighed, 'So No more Cutting, Got that?"

Tomoe paused, His breath hitching in his throat, " How did it stop? I cut it to deep this time.."

Sobo smiled and put a finger to her lips," Thats a secret. Those scars will bring you shame but they will also bring you courage. You'll probably hide them and try to act like it never happened; but these scars will be a reminder that life is much more important then a small mistake. A small mistake that could made you bleed to death."

The fox nodded but then looked at Mikage. He swallowed and looked away, his chest hurting. He wasn't ready to forgive him! HE DIDN'T WANT TO! The kitsune swallowed and breathed out.

Sobo smiled at him and sighed, She pulled him around and touched the birthmark that she knew had been there for so long. It glowed slightly and she smiled when Tomoe shivered.

"What is that?" Tomoe asked quietly.

"Your birthmark." She lifted his hand and placed it over it. He shivered again and swallowed,

Mikage looked at Tomoe and winced. He knew he was mad at him; but at least he was safe. Tomoe whimpered and looked at his Sobo, He muttered somthing and she nodded.

The older women stood up and looked at the two gods, " He wants to be alone."

They all nodded and left Tomoe to curl up in a ball and think. Mikage winced..

Coudl his son, Forgive him for something he didn't even know? He didn't know that Tomoe even existed or that he was his, The god sucked in his breath..

He wanted Tomoe to not hate him, and to call him Dad,

Sadly the fox had a long way to go..

End Of Chapter>>>> Next One Coming Soon.