He Found Out The Hard Way

A/N : "Next chapter! I hope you enjoy, I had this idea yesterday and I thought that it would be perfect for the story line. Enjoy peeps! I really hope you do. I'm gonna put my all into this one!

T: ' Sick'

M: 'Happy but caring' ( Not happy hes sick; Just thought I'd clarify that. )

I can't tell Him/ He found out anyway

Sobo sighed and folded the album closed, " Are you sure you want to go home Mikage? I can always fix more tea."

Mikage looked at his mother with a new light in his eyes. He was too happy to stay right now. He had to see his own flesh and blood. He had to see Tomoe. The fox that went through so much was his son. He had to see him..

"I'm sure mother. Its for the best." Mikage smiled as his mother hugged him and whimpered.

"Treat my grandson right; You don't know the half of everything he faced.."

Mikage paused. He wasn't sure what that meant but he had a feeling that the foxes past was a hurtful one indeed. He would try to help Tomoe heal from it, No matter how long it took him.

" I will.. I already a treating him like a son Mom. I want to do this always.."

The older woman smiled as Mikage headed towards his carriage. It would be dark soon, so he had to go home at that moment. He sat back in the carriage and smiled as it waved back and forth. He was going to go see Tomoe.

He was going to go see his kitsune son..

___________________________________________________________

Mikage arrived a while after and yawned. The trip was bumpy but he didn't mind. He was home and now he was going to go check on his sickly son. The god reached for the door but paused.

Tomoe was his son.. He wanted to tell him everything. He wanted to love Tomoe as his child. Like a parent would their child. He had to do this.. Mikage flung ope the shrine door and walked in. His back was straight with happiness as he skipped to Tomoe's room.

Once he opened the door he smiled. Tomoe was talking to Inari about his head and a few things that concerned him. It was a good thing he woke up; even though he looked pale he seemed to be better already. Which means the cold water put a deep affect on him. It was good he was out of it now.

Tomoe's tail was limp but his ears were perked upright. His clothes were wrinkled but Mikage knew he was warm and comfortable. He smiled, It was good. He always wanted Tomoe to be okay. Now he had an even more important reason.

Tomoe said something and Inari nodded, " Do you still make-out with a girl in your dreams?"

Tomoe's ears flopped and glared at Inari. Mikage chuckled, Apparently they were doing a question answer thing to see were Tomoe was in his health.

"Not recently.." Tomoe ground out as his face flushed.

" Ah, Thats to bad.." Mikage cheered as he made himself known.

Tomoe looked at him with wide eyes and Inari furrowed his brow, " Where did you take off to Mikage?" The harvest gods eyes said, 'Don't lie..'

Mikage smiled, " I'll tell you later." The blond god turned to Tomoe and msiled kindly, ' How are you feeling Tomoe?"