To Bleed Like She Did

A/N : These next few chapters may be brutal; I never write about this sort of thing but I know it happens, so.. I'm adding it. SO

Warning: Self Harm and Blood

Also, The Character in this story will not be Offical. He's just a side charater.

Name: ' Huri'

Plus, Nanami will probably ask About Tomoe's wrist in the second book, because I do plan for him to have scars.. But of course it won't be a pretty topic. Tomoe doesn't open up that easlily.

To Bleed Like She Did

Tomoe swore and ran his hands through his blood streaked hair. He huddled his knees to his chest and shuddered. The shrine spirits were pulling out their own futons and sitting them up in the corner of the room, Onikiri and Kotetsu kept looking at him with wide and innocent eyes.

If only they knew..

That he was cutting himself.

The fox shivered, Maybe it was from loss of blood; Or maybe it was the panic that he was feeling taking over his body. He wrapped his arms around his body and shook, The shrine spirits looked at him with curiousty but laid down.

Tomoe's ears flattened and he shivered. Mikage was so irritating! He thought he could rule him and how he lived his life! The fox didn't want to see him as a dad.. It hurt to much. He was in so much pain..

The fox slumped over and laid down, His head hit the cold floor and his body shook. He was cold and tired, again.. Something that could be because of blood loss. He swallowed and looked at his bandaged wrist. It was wrapped tightly..

Tomoe unraveled the wrap and looked at his wrist. He saw it was red and scabbed.. It looked raw and disgusting, but he didn't care. The fox lifted his wrist to his mouth and licked slowly.

Pain shot through his arm and he yelped; HIs hot breath was harsh against the wound and he whimpered loudly.

Onikiri and kotetsu stirred, They heard him.. But his back was towards them and they couldn't see him. Tomoe licked again and sighed.

Mikage had no right to put these children in his room! He paused and just laid there.. The rain pattered the window outside, making Tomoe's eyes started to droop. He didn't think it was wise to fall asleep after all that he did to his body.. but it was quiet and his body was so weak at the moment.

The fox looked staright ahead at a wall and sighed, He was tired.. But he was to stressed. He didn't know what to do with his life now, He couldn't be a familiar because his father was the god he was supposed to serve and Then Mikage was the man that Tomoe wanted to die.

"Mom.." Tomoe muttered slightly, Tears dragged down his face and dripped onto the floor, " I miss you.."