After Shock

A/N : I know I said I was going to end this book, but I was not happy with how the last chapter ended, ( Plus I still have some ideas about Tomoe and his goofy childhood so....) But the second book will still be published because I am trying my best to get that one started and going! I love writing romance and cute scenes ( Plus I didn't want to make another book about how Tomoe had extra adventures, I just decided to put them in here..) So now that Tomoe seems to belong to the shrine and the shrine belong to him how will he react, And how will he be to the ways of a familiar? ( Cause lets face it, A familiar is more than a servant...)

Tomoe: " Reading first parts of book two, then gets to one part and snaps the book closed' " What-Was-That!?!?"

Author: " I call it cute! I will exploit your secrets!! MAHAHAAHA"

Tomoe: "Author Die...."

Author: Nope sorry!"

Mikage: " Tomoe mind your manners at the table...."

Tomoe: 'Growls under his breath'

Mikge: " What? I didn't catch that..."

Tomoe: " Nothing geez..."

After shock...

Tomoe shifted his postion and winced as he landed on his wounded side. Then it hit him what had happened. He sat up slowly wincing at the pain; The shrine seemed like It was repaired over night. The Fox tried to stand but failed and slumped back over in a tired lump. Mikage must have left him there to sleep and Inari was sleeping with his head on the living room table. The fox saw he was by the door and had a woolen blanket draped over him graciously. He snuggled it closer and tried his best to edge out a few words. The only thing that came out was a moan. His eyes felt like lead and his stomach was empty. The shrine was cold but lighted lanturns and candles seemed to bring a comforting feeling. He tried to open his eyes all the way but figured since it was in the middle of the night that there was no point to the matter. He yawned and gripped his tail. Thats when small giggles reached his ears. His eyes shot open and he sat up a little. There at his feet was the shrine spirits giggling and snorting for some odd reason. He would have questioned them but his throat was raw. The kitsune rubbed his eyes and looked at them.

"Tomoe-dono!" Onikiri did a little bow and Kotetsu followed suit. Why were they showing such respect to him? He furrowed his brow and they sat some steaming tea in front of him. Tomoe looked at it carefully and deciding it wasn't posioned, took a long sip of it. It ran down his throat and the taste was rich and easy. His stomach accepted it and his ears flattened as the warmth ran to their tips. Tomoe looked at them with ears perked,

"T-Thanks..." He had to choke that out. It wasn't something he was used to, At-All.

They smiled, "It is no trouble at all Master Tomoe!"

The fox nodded slowly and winced at the sick feeling in his stomach. He looked diwn amd covered a hand to his mouth.

"Master Tomoe?"

Tomoe sighed and looked at them, "What happened exactly?" He cocked his head at how straight to the point that was but he wasn't in a talking mood.

"We also asked this from Lord Mikage, Tomoe-dono, You are a fox yokai correct?"

He sighed at the question, "Yes..That is easy to see."

"Well," They began, "It is an old legend of long ago.  There was a fox, Lowly and sad. No one saw anything good out of him, for he was a hunter. This fox was lonely and hurting. He wanted to die but he came across a maiden, This maiden was very different and every day she would feed him and take good care of him. The fox feel in love with her you see."