Self Harm

A/N : Update!!!!! M'HAHAHAHA!!! 'Cough' Cough' I am perfectly Normal... Kind of. Haha.

Warning: This chapter contains blood and Self Harm. If you can't take self harm don't read this chapter. There will probably be more self harm later on too.. It fits with the story line so bear with me.

T: Oh Kami..."

Inari: " I thought you were out cold?"

T: 'Hisses' SHUT UP!"

Self Harm

Mikage stared at his hand in a daze, He still couldn't believe that Tomoe called him dad. Even After the teen said he hated him and didn't want to see his face. He was surpirsed tha Tomoe said something like that.

But then again..

Every time Tomoe ever mentioned his father he was bitter. He said he hated the man for what he had done. Then Mikage found out that Tomoe was his by blood. Tomoe was his son..

It was still alot to take in and the fox was perfectly fine with sitting in the rain far away from the word. He was brooding in his pain and hate, hot tears slipping down his face as if the world was really that cruel.

He sighed out as Inari walked in and glanced at Mikage. He looked okay but also quiet.; To think that so much had happened in the last few days was unbelieveable. Inari was, at first, Jealous.

Mikage got his son back and he didn't even know he had one. It was sad at first but Inari just accepted it as a good thing. Tomoe didn't have to lonely anymore and yet the teen was now screaming abou this hatred towards the god.

"Inari?" Mikage questioned, His eyes glassed over as if his thoughts were overtaking him.

"Hum?"

"Has Tomoe ever mentioned to you about what he wants to be?"

The father was interested, He wanted to know what the teen's goal was. Maybe, Just maybe he could help with it. Could he be a good person and help the child that he now had. His son..

Gosh, He could repeat that over and over again and it still wouldn't click right in his head.

Tomoe really WAS his little boy, But after all those years of pain and abandonment.. Tomoe hated his birth father with a firey passion.

" No, He hasn't." INari said quietly, " Thats a thing that is personal to him. He just had a lot dumped on him Mikage.. Don't pressure him to much."

Mikage nodded," How is he?"

The harvest god smiled," The fever has already broken, He'll be up and moving in the morning. "

Mikage nodded slowly, He didn't have a good feeling.. Tomoe was still in shock and now there was a tension in the shrine that couldn't be erased. He hoped that Tomoe could accept this, because he had..

Even though he was shocked himself.

________________________________________________

The Next Day

_________________

Colors blurred as light shone in through the window, Sadly the light was dull and Tomoe knew it was still stormy.

The teen rolled on his side and maoned out, He didn't want to get up. He didn't want to go out and see the liar..

He didn't want to see his father.