Stuck to You...Part 2 + A lick to make it Better...

A/N :  Part two for you!!!.....Oh Tomoe you make my heart hurt...."Pouts, then melts into a big mushy puddle...Due to his cuteness...."

I am Strong even when I am weak..........

                         Tomoe recovered from his shock and looked at Inari. That man was just staring at him, as if waiting for an answer...." I am not lonely....As you forget....Youkai do not get lonely. That is how it is, and how it must be...." Shaking his head he looked at Tomoe and sighed, " Everyone gets lonely....Even gods...." Tomoe looked at Inari confused but turned his head. Letting out an aggravated growl, he looked down at the idiot attatched to his head..... 'Crap....'   He was so close to biting this idiotic, Holy-Familair off of him. Snaring, he looked forward his tail thumping against the porch... " Ah, I see...." Inari chuckled, " You don't like being tied to any thing do you?" Tomoe turned his head away from Inari and grunted, " You would do best to hold your tongue! I do still have powers that you would not believe...."

" Is that a threat?"

"..."

" I see...." Inari turned his head away from the white fox and sighed. Gradually getting up, He looked at Tomoe....." I'm sure you don't want to be attached to him forever...Right?"

" Who cares...When I am released...I will be on my way..."

" Oh? To where?"

"....I....I will find...someplace to stay...."

" It's not a Familiar's duty to run from your problems.....You are to stick with your god..."

" Who said I wanted to be a Familiar?!?!? Secondly, I do not run away! I go when I am not needed!"

" Who said you aren't needed?"

"..."

                    Tomoe turned his head away from the god and sighed, " Oh...What? Now your saying I am?"   He watched Inari smirk and shrug his shoulders, before walking away. That annoyance....Why did he bother him with needless things? He wasn't needed...He was never needed by anybody....Was he?

                     " If I am Needed....Than why did he stick me here?" looking down at Mizuki , He bit his lip..." I the great Tomoe...Am sorry...." Then turning his head he muttered to himself, " But I still think your stupid...."

The Next Day....

                       Tomoe turned from his feeble postion and snuggled against the porch post....( Yeah he fell asleep against it....) Wrapping his arms around his body he shivered and opened his heavy eyes...His tail was wrapped around his legs and his legs were pulled up to his chest. His head hurt from leaning on wood all night and his hakamashita was wet from the dew. If only he was in his warm futon....His cotton blankets and soft, feather pillows....His fresh, clean clothing, and warm heated water......But Now? Oh No....He was sleeping on a cold, hard porch. He was wet and shivering and he had an idiot who was guggling his own spit laying beside him.... Disgusting..... Pushing himself to a standing position he raised his hands over his head in a stretch and froze....His....Hands?  Looking down, relief flooded through him. He was free.... He tugged his loose hakamashita over his shoulder and looked at the path that led away from the shrine. The path to a nearby village... He could leave now!

But....Your needed.....

                      Freezing his shoulders sagged and he let out an irrated sigh....He had to stay....Didn't he? He stomped into the shrine (Purposely  stepping on Mizuki....) and towards Lady Yonomori and Inari...." I wish to leave!" Looking up she smiled..." Ah! So your sorry? Well....I quess you can leave now..." Yonomori was cut off by Inari, " No, He will wait for Mikage...." Inari looked at Tomoe and smiled, " He's on his way, Just to pick you up!" Tomoe froze and turned his head away..." Li-....Like I give a CRAP!!!" Inari frowned. " Why would I care?!?" Tomoe balled his fists and clenched his teeth " That....that man was stupid for even making me his familiar! No one will ever trust me...And I don't blame them...I am proud they know what I am capable of doing!!!"