How Do you become a Familiar? Pt. 1

A/N : Hey you awesome people!!! Ok I was thinking, I left off to soon on the whole Tomoe became a familiar. I mean do we all believe Tomoe let Mikage...'Gulp' Kiss him? So here's a story of how Tomoe reacted and how rebellious he was in becomig a Familiar... (Note: This is supossed to be funny, It might get mushy somewhere though. { Also This story and its contents are based off Kamisama's Hajimemashita's Drama CD, I'm just adding some of my Ideas...})

Also....

A/N : "Tomoe 'Sits down a large treasure chest and snickers'"

Tomoe: "What?"

A/N: " You got a dare!!! From Pathama!

Tomoe: " What?!? 'Glares at Pathama ( Sorry it was him...not me..He, he)'

A/N:' Pulls out card and clears throat' " You have to pluck grass..."

Tomoe: " Is that all? Huh...What do you think I am? I'm highly capable of doing something as easy as that..."

A/N " Hold it! I wasn't done... You have to pluck grass with...Your hands. No claws allowed. So get on your knees mister! I'll be here to help."

Tomoe: 'Snarls, Drops to knees and starts to pluck'.." Ow..."

A/N : What you are doing!?! That's grass! pluck the weeds! BAKA!!"

Tomoe: "...What did you just call me?"

A/N: "PLUCK, I COMMAND YOU!"

Tomoe: " Wha....."

A/N : " You can't even pluck grass? Ha, You judge Nanami..."

Tomoe: " WHAT DID YOU SAY!?!"

A/N: 'GULPS' "AHAHHHAHAHHHHHH"

How hard it was.....( So hard Mikage Cried....Ha..Tomoe why are you so mean?)

                        Mikage sipped his tea and smiled at the radient rays that were shining through the open door way. He was enjoying this day.Plus his daily scroll said they were in for endless sunshine. Wouldn't Tomoe be happy to know he didn't have to work in the rain. Where was Tomoe? Mikage looked outside and saw the kitsune...Plucking grass? Strange.... Even with all the chaos lately the fox was always quiet. He seemed to be keeping his distance from Mikage and Inari, Which worried the god. Inari was by for his usual visit. He was now here regularly. His excuse was that he wouldn't let Tomoe kill Mikage in his sleep. This alone made Mikage smile, Inari was never a good lier, He knew it had to Involve Tomoe acting like Kento, with his outrageous attitude and rude comments. Tomoe was still as rude as ever, in fact he was in an even worse mood today. Part of which was because Mikage teased him about calling him Mikage-y for two days straight. The fox got so embarrassed he slept outside. Yep. That was Tomoe. Inari rattled his scroll and adjusted his reads glasses. It was quiet, and for the First time in Mikage's Life he was bored. Then it hit him.

" Hey Inari?"

" Hum?"

"Remember when I told you about Tomoe and how he became my Familiar?"

" Yes" The god looked up from his scroll confused, " Why Mikage?"

" Because I didn't tell you, In truth, Everything."