Yonomori's... -_-'

A/N: ' Updating a lot quicker this time! I'm on a roll people! And thank you so much for reading! IT MEANS THE WORLD! XD

T: 'I'm not going!"

In: " YES YOU ARE!'

Yonomori's shrine

Tomoe moaned as the sun peaked through his window and glowed his eyes. He was tired and here was his reason.

He stayed up almost all night learning about prayers and how to write them down, Sadly he got frustrated and finally went to bed. That was two hours ago and now his door was being thrust open by Mikage himself.

"TOMOE! Time to get up and ready for Yonomori's!"

Tomoe groaned and pulled his pillow over his head. It blocked out the sun and Mikage's noisy mouth but it didn't stop the blond god from yanking his blanket off of him.

The fox growled as Mikage smiled and went to his dresser. He threw it open and threw a clean hakamashita at the tired fox.

"Come on! Get up!" Mikage cheered.

Tomoe muttered something under his breath and then looked at the god annoyed. He put his pillow aside and heavily sat up, He yawned and then glared at the god.

"Mikage, Stop going through my things! I can settle my own affairs." Tomoe muttered annoyed at his master.

Mikage only shook his head and contiued to look around. He looked at Tomoe's books and targeted the one about Hormons, " Hey Tomoe?" Mikage smirked, " Do you still need this one?"

Tomoe's ears flopped, He may have been half asleep before but now he was wide awake. He stood up quickly: Grabbed the book and then started shoving Mikage out the door in embarrassment.

"I have to get ready so leave already!"

Mikage chuckled and pushed his glasses up on the bridge of his nose, " Okay; but hurry. Breakfast is almost ready and we have to leave soon."

Tomoe rolled his eyes, He didn't want to go to Yonomori's shrine. That stupid snake was there and he didn't think he could take the torture of being teased because of his social status. Mikage had told Yonomori he couldn't lift aything because of his side, which only meant that Tomoe would have to put up with MORE of Mizuki's stupid judgement. Not that it bothered him in the slightest.

He just didn't want to hear the idiot screaming and acting all innocent in his ears. He knew other wise but of course no one was going to take his word for it.

Mikage walked out and shut the door. The fox groaned and almost laid back down. He didn't get any sleep at all last night. It felt like he had just laid down and his muscles were killing him. It was a miracle he didn't have anymore nightmares since the shrine hadn't been purified yet.

Tomoe tugged at his hakamashita and prepared to get ready for his annoying day. Once he was done he walked into the living room and looked around. Inari was reading another News scroll and Mikage was still hard at work with the prayers. Sobo sat down a plate of fried meat and Tomoe sighed.

He sat down and shoved a piece of beef in his mouth before looking at Mikage.

( Hint: ' The meat looks like Ye, Oldy Bacon! )

The god sighed and looked at the fox, " Tomoe, We'll have to leave soon. Be on your best behavior while your there. Inari's coming with you."

Tomoe nodded. Mikage already told him, and the only reason he was agreeing to this was because he didn't want to get into another blow-out argument. He wasn't feeling that well anyway..