I Hate You; But I Wanted To See You

A/N : This is the Second Part, Sorry for the publishing Troubles....

__________________________________________________________________________________

The shop keeper grunted and laughed evilly, " That kid got away from you huh?" He sighed and shook his head, " I told you he should have died.."

Mikage grunted, ' Please help me find my son. If it was your son than-"

The man glared at him, " My son is sick right now.. He could die any minute, I don't have time to care for yours. Like I said before. That stupid fox killed my wife in one of his fires. I don't care if you find him or not.."

Mikage flinched as his arm dropped to his side. He had to find Tomoe.. The kid was probably shaking.. Mikage knew he was. Inari ran up to him and shook his head. They had been searching for hours now and everyone they came in contact with either hated Tomoe; or hadn't seen him at all.

Mikage dragged a hand through his hair and glanced at Inari. The harvest god appeared to be thinking.

"Mikage.."

"Huh" Mikage asked in fear. He had to find his son, He had just found out that he was there. He didn't want to loose him now.

"Where is the one place that Tomoe goes to think? The one place he goes if you get mad at him or he needs to think straight."

Mikage paused, The place where he sulked? That was a hard one.. He sulked in lots of places. Sometimes he sulked on the roof, " Um, The roof... The Tori gate, The Corner... Outside in a tall tree... Mikage stopped and jerked his head towards Inari, " The East Bridge.."

Inari paused but then smiled slowly, " that is his favorite place, and the chances are if he's there than he wants someone to find him. He's probably beyound upset Mikage, Prepare yourself if he tries to slice you in half.."

Mikage shook his head, " Tomoe would never do that.. He might kick me but that can't be helped. He's a great kid.."

Inari smiled warmly and nodded, He looked out into the distance as his eyes glasses over, " Yeah, And he's your kid. He has some of your traits Mikage. Remember... Being a parent is such a wonderful thing. I should know.. You said ealier that this is your first time. " Inari looked at him, " Its a high honor to have a child to love. Now go find him."

Mikage nodded, A bit at war with himself. He wanted to see his little boy; But he also wanted to stay away so he didn't hurt him anymore.

But then again..

What type of Father didn't comfort his son when he was upset or crying; who would do that?

The answer?

No father did...

Mikage handed over a bunch of scrolls to Mikage and smiled, " Keep passing them out. Just in case."

Inari nodded as Mikage ran off, his Tobi splashed in the water.

__________________________________________________________________________________

( Note: I might cry...I think I will because I am right now.. SO.. Continuing. )

It was raining, Visibitly was hard and the ground was sopping wet. It was good in many ways. Now the harvest could be watered; But it was also a pain in the butt. How could you see?

How you see the

Warmth in the day?

The happiness of others?

The blue sky when it was shrouded with darkness?

The rain was beautiful and clearing to the head; but it was also depressing to Mikage. It was depressing because it soaked his shoes and he knew Tomoe was sitting out in this storm. He was sitting out in this storm and probably burning up with his fever. He was probably weak but denying the right to come home to all the lies that had formed.