Dinner at Inari's.... ( Tomoe: WHY!?!? )

A/N : Hey guys, Ok anyway...I wanted Tomoe to have his long hair back...Cause..Its Sooo Hot

on him! XD So Yes, He has long hair in this story. 'Doki, Doki...Heart Throb...' ( Ok...He has long at the beginning, Then he has to cut it off....'Sigh' ) Anyway....( Don't worry I'm done fan-girling...) This story should be awkward and a little heartfelt....Poor Tomoe...He has to deal with Inari and his bossy Familiar's...( Tomoe your better than them! )

Tomoe: " Just write..."

A/N: "Fine...You don't have to be so mean..."

Tomoe rolls eyes...

Dinner Party...

Tomoe fiddled with the branches above the tori, Tying them so they wouldn't grow further. He swiped the sweat off his brow and tossed a lock of his hair behind his shoulder. Jumping down, he made his way into the shrine that he now called his home. Yeah, His home. The run-down shack with broken doors and windows. Holes and rain damage. That was his home. He frowned and stomped in. Deciding to wash up, he knelt beside a bucket of water and splashed the cool, crisp water into his face and over his ears. The fox sighed and stood.

" Ah, There you are Tomoe!"

The kitsune nearly jumped out of his skin. Turning around he saw Mikage smiling with his leaf fan.

" I've been looking for you! Look what just came in the mail!" The god held up an ornate envolope with a gold crest. Tomoe snarled his lip and looked away. That was Inari's seal.

" What about it?"

"Inari has decided to accept you as a true familiar! He's throwing a dinner party. There will be lots of great things to eat, and his Familiars will be there!"

Tomoe nearly laughed at Mikage, This guy had no idea how much torture this would be if Tomoe went. Those familairs were two-faced. Nice and soft towards their master, but..They could kill with their attitudes when Inari left the room. The kitsune blew a piece of his hair out of his eyes and sighed,

" Your telling me this why?"

" Cause your going..." Mikage smiled and turned of his heel, " Oh You wear something nice!!"

Tomoe swore and turned around. He stomped over to the table and sat down. The shrine spirits poured him some tea and stared.

" What!? Why must you look at me with your masked faces?"

" We are confused and a bit worried, that is all." Kotetsu retorted. Tomoe grunted and turned his face away, " Why must you worry?"

" Because Master Fox cannot handle people well... Plus you nearly killed the last Familiar that visited with Inari....But..."

" But what!? Tomoe snapped, getting aggravted with this conversation.

" Master Fox, You shouldn't be upset, Many Familiars get to go to party's with gods."

" It is not that..."

" Then What is it Master Fox?

" Why Must you know? Your just Bratts who do not know your place..." The spirits looked at the kitsune and sighed, " We know our Place Master Tomoe..... Tomoe looked at them shocked, Did they just say his name? " It is you who doesn't know what a familiar should act like..." Tomoe quickly shot his head towards Kotetsu and barred his kanines,

" Say that to my face you Imbecile....." He snarled. Tomoe was ready to show this Spirit Who could say his name.

" Do not say my name, inless you say it properly.... You act like you are better, but the fact is that you are the lowest person in this shrine...." The kitsune swore and turned his head away from them.