Chapter 16.5 - Who're you? (important A/N)

"Okay Bad, so.. why were you having a panic attack in the back room?" Wilbur asked their new friend.

Bad shifted in his seat. He'd gone there in search for the guy that'd he'd met at the first location. He'd looked into the company and found that his name was George.

He'd been looking for George because he knew what happened to his friend.

It was information that was possibly to dangerous to give to anyone- he'd been the one to move the thing, after all.

Bad avoided eye contact, trying to think. Should he tell them?

It'd be to dangerous.

"I wandered in there on accident and couldn't find the exit," Bad lied. "I started hallucinating really bad."

Eret and Wilbur exchanged glances, looking somewhat doubtful. Bad silently prayed that they would believe him.

Wilbur sighed, "okay. Keep in contact with us, though."

Bad nodded grimly. "Will do."

He hoped they'd be safe tonight.

Authors note-

Hello sorry for the filler chapter gefwyuihrgehxheb 🙏 this is pretty important tho and possibly the last time we'll get a side chapter like this.

But also! We got a discord server now B)

https://discord.gg/qU2w8qzbEz

Discord server pog
Feel free to join🙌

ALSO I MADE A NEW COVER FOR THE BOOK SINCE THE LAST ONE WAS TERRIBLE SO YAY