Chapter 7 - Home

TW// Mentions of being stabbed, crying/sobbing, mentions of blood

Sapnap's POV
It had been one month since the pizzeria closed down.

According to one of the officers on the case, they had found him and George in the office. It looked as if they were cuddling in an awkward position at first glance, but they quickly realized that George was bleeding out.

They had both been rushed to the hospital. George somehow woke up before Sapnap did, which was still a mystery.

Sapnap woke up a few days after. He had NO IDEA what had happened. It'd been like a quick, dreamless sleep. Confusing, to be honest.

The medical staff had determined that his body had shut down due to the ungodly amount of stress and exhaustion that had been put on his shoulders. Sapnap was a bit skeptical on that, because why, in what universe, would he be in a few day coma due to that? He wasn't a doctor though, so that was the best explanation he took.

He had come back to the internet to find a TON of missed calls and messages from practically every single one of his friends. He had answered them all back, explaining the situation, and mostly everything had gone back to normal.

Except for a few things.

Dream was gone. He was completely missing. His house was a mess, having left behind everything. Sapnap had adopted Patches in, not wanting to leave the poor thing alone.

George was also acting REALLY weird. He seemed so distant, so... quiet. His mind was so focused on something else.

Tommy and Tubbo.. last time he'd talked to them, Tubbo started crying and Tommy was yelling. They accomplished absolutely nothing and it ended in them playing Minecraft for six hours straight.

Sapnap laid on his couch, letting his thoughts wander. Patches laid on his stomach, purring softly. Sapnap smiled, petting the small cat.

His phone started buzzing in the midst of the silence, nearly sending him through the roof. Patches jumped off him, startled. Sapnap panicked to pull out his phone, and groaned when he saw it was George. He got out of his comfortable position for this?

Sapnap answered the phone, and heard George sniffling on the other side of the phone. This immediately brought up the alarm bell in Sapnap's head.

"George, woah woah woah," Sapnap said quickly. "Talk to me, what's wrong?"

"I-- he-" George could hardly get a word out. He muttered a few words which Sapnap couldn't make out and just let out a sob.

Sapnap leaped off of the couch, grabbed his car keys, slipped on his shoes and bolted out to his car.

"I'm coming over," Sapnap said, starting the car as quick as he could. "Don't do ANYTHING until I get there."

Sapnap hung up, slamming on the gas pedal.

Sapnap stopped the car, hurrying inside. It didn't look like his house had been broken into.

Sapnap navigated his way into George's bedroom, and found him curled up on the bed, covering his eyes.

"George! George I'm here," Sapnap said quickly, rushing over and pulling George into a hug.

"Sapnap.." George whispered, shaking.

"It's okay," Sapnap murmured. "Calm down. What's up?"

George was silent.

George looked at the blood spattered on the ground, tears rolling down his cheeks. He looked up at [Redacted], shaking.

"Why?" He sobbed.

[Redacted] crouched down next to him, putting a hand on his shoulder.

"You'll see, kid."

George's POV
Something bad had happened.

George had been sitting in his room, scrolling through his phone. When he saw the article that the pizzeria had shut down, he'd instantly been smacked in the head with a memory.

The man had done something. Something very, very bad. He didn't remember practically anything other than sitting down in darkness, crying. Because he had seen blood.

George clutched onto Sapnap, letting him murmur reassuring things to him. It was helping him calm down.

"I remembered something," George finally said. "It was dark. I was sitting on the g-ground, and there was.. blood. Lots of blood."

He decided to leave out the person.

"I don't know what kind of hellish shit happened to you," Sapnap said, sounding alarmed. "But that is definitely not normal."

"I'm really scared, Sapnap," George whispered.

"I know, George," Sapnap murmured. "You'll be okay though, alright? You'll be okay."

The boy paused as he saw somebody standing next to a news board. He blinked, and with curiosity getting the better of him, walked on over.

His gaze landed on a news article. The top was immediately a red flag, as it read "Freddy Fazbear's."

"Hey kid," the guy next to him hummed. He looked over at him, confused. The man smirked, his face shadowed by the hoodie he wore.

"Hi, mister," the boy greeted, smiling.

"They shut down the pizzeria," the man sighed sadly. "Quite sad, actually. I helped make the animatronics."

"You did?" The boy gasped softly.

The man chuckled. "I sure did. To bad my partner died."

"Oh, I'm sorry," the boy said, sympathetic.

"I'm over it," the man shrugged. "He got to cocky. Thought he could use his smarts to outlive everything. That fool."

The man grinned at him, and pulled out an object. A sharp one that glimmered in the sunlight.

"Yet if I don't continue his legacy, he's definitely gonna come back," the man chuckled. "Goodnight, buddy."

Authors note
HI THE NEXT CHAPTER IS PROBABLY GONNA BE RLLY SHORT SORRY I HAD A TOUGH TIME MAKING THIS ONE THE USUAL 1000 WORDS HDBDHDHDHE it ended up only being 800+

The new nightguard'll start their job after the next chapter. Trust me it gets more exciting as we get farther into the series

ALSO STORYTIME:
MY BROTHER FLUSHED A PIECE OF SHIT DOWN THE TOILET
AND IT STARTED RAINING IN MY ROOM
IT TURNS OUT IT WAS POOPY WATER 😩 IT WAS COMING DOWN THROUGH THE LIGHT SOCKETS
ITS STOPPED NOW BUT ANY TIME I HEAR SOMETHING THAT SOUNDS REMOTELY CLOSE TO A DRIP I SIMPLY ✨DIE INSIDE✨

anyway

Big thanks to everybody whos read this far! All the votes & reads and comments from yall mean a lot to me :O.

You're all amazing and ily all 💜
Have a nice day/night everybody!!