Chapter 9.5 - Back to the Pizzeria (Part 1)

TW// glass shattering, being trapped

George's POV

George knew that something had happened to him as a child. Why wouldn't he remember anything? What other reason could there be?

He was important. An piece to the puzzle that was the Fazbear company. All he needed was his memory, then they could finally solve the mystery and bring a close to this chapter of his life.

When he had worked at the pizzeria, he knew something was up. The amount of emotions he'd felt, the select few memories that had been unlocked... George felt like there was more to the pizzeria.

He had never gotten much of a chance to explore it. Yeah, there was that one time he got stuck in Pirates Cove with Foxy. He still had the scar to prove it. But other than that he'd mostly just been in the office.

That's why George was dragging Techno along with him to go face the pizzeria again. He hadn't offered to Sapnap, his friend still seemed pretty shaken up about the pizzeria. Wilbur was doing whatever Wilbur does, and Tommy was at his new job. He still needed to figure out what that was.

There was just a small problem that stood in between George and discovery.

The door was locked.

"Well, mission failed, time to go home," Techno said, turning to leave. George caught his hand though, still examining the door.

"Hold on," George murmured. He grinned. "I know a way in."

Techno groaned. "What, are we gonna tunnel through the wall?"

"Nope, you're gonna break down the door," George instructed, backing away. Techno shot him a hard look.

"This better be worth it," Techno grumbled, walking up to the door.

George watched his friend raise his arm, pulling it back over his shoulder before slamming it back into the door.

The pizzeria has glass doors. Glass shatters. And glass shattering is very, very loud. A glass cup itself was loud, even when it wasn't purposely thrown onto the ground.

But a whole door? Now that was loud.

George flinched as the glass shattered, covering his ears. It echoed around the empty parking lot, which gave him a sinking feeling in his stomach.

"That was loud," Techno commented after a moment. George scoffed.

"Whatever. Let's go!" He urged, climbing into the pizzeria, making sure not to cut himself on the glass shards.

Techno followed him, to his relief.

The pizzeria was dark. The tables and everything were still there, having been run down by age. To George's astonishment, the animatronics were still on stage. Freddy, Bonnie, Chica were still standing proud and tall up on their stage, deactivated.

George remembered Sapnap telling him that the animatronics were souls. They had emerged from the animatronics and chased down Dream, disappearing somewhere in the pizzeria.

He wondered if the souls were still there.

"Those are... creepy," Techno said in a low voice, staring at the animatronics.

"They're pretty cool," George nodded. "What time is it?"

"Around 11," Techno hummed.

George felt his heart freeze, but he assured himself the souls were at rest now. They'd gotten their revenge on Dream, or at least he hoped.

Besides, they knew him. Last time they'd met he'd been dying on the ground. They had a perfect chance to finish him off there, and didn't. Plus, if Sapnap's theory from a while ago were correct, they were children. Literal children.

"Let's get out before midnight," George hissed, still uncertain. "If the animatronics activate, we'll have to go to the office. I can't have those walls around me again."

"Okay," Techno shrugged. "Where we going?"

"Backstage," George murmured, glancing at the closed door. "Follow me."

George led his friend backstage, feeling strangely nostalgic.

The backstage was.. dusty, as one could describe it. Multiple animatronic parts were still there, plus the tools. George noted that the endo that had always been sitting on the table had disappeared, which was very worrying.

A light flicked on, making him jump. He whipped around and saw Techno holding a flashlight, who was looking around the room with a hint of interest glinting in his eyes.

"There's nothing back here," Techno spoke as George started investigating the room.

"That's worrying, though," George argued. "There's normally an endoskeleton on the table."

"Maybe management took it," Techno guessed with unmistakable doubt in his voice.

"It looks like they left without taking anythi-" George cut himself off, an idea hitting him. He turned toward the vent.

Techno followed his gaze, and gave him a hard look.

"No," Techno said flatly.

"It's a good idea," George whispered, standing up and walking to the vent. He shot a smirk at Techno before ducking into the large vent.

"It's not a good idea- George no!" Techno whisper-shouted as George carried on into the vent.

"C'mon Techno! You've gotta be my new Dream!" George called back. "Oh no, come save me Techn-"

"I'm leaving," Techno muttered, disappearing from the vent entrance.

"TECHNO I was joking!" George shouted softly. He didn't respond. George squished himself back out of the vent. "TECHNO-"

George groaned, running back out of the room. He assumed Techno had gone back to the lobby.

He sprinted across the pizzeria since the entrance and backstage were on opposite sides. He skidded to a halt and saw Techno in front of the door.

"The doors blocked," Techno said flatly.

George stared at him, shocked. His heart sped up in his chest, giving him slight flashbacks.

He'd been trapped somewhere before, but where?

"You're joking, right?" George laughed nervously. "I was joking too, by the w-"

"We're actually locked in," Techno cut him off. George felt the reality sink in.

They were trapped.

1

9

...

"Don't tell anybody, George, okay?"

George looked up at the man, his blood covered hands shaking.

"It's your fault."

Authors note-
if you find the interaction with george and techno weird; just don't. They're friends 😃 pls this is how I'd talk to my friends if I wasnt a baby about everything lmFOSVAHAHDVWGSGA

NOT ME PUTTING HEATWAVES BY GLASS ANIMALS ON LOOP 🏃‍♀️

I used my own experience to describe the glass shattering hehaha yeehaw 😏

Also guys! I really wanna start another story! Its another mcyt au pFFHshsBehagahah but it's with the Dream SMP! Would yall be interested 🕴️ updates there might be slower since I'm still doing this but still! I think its a cool idea i have lmao lmk what yall think

Anyway have a nice day and night✌️