Chapter 2 - Two Guards, Four Kids

Sapnap's POV
"Seriously?" George said, looking skeptical.

"I'm 100% serious," Sapnap said, keeping his eyes on the road. "Last night- the animatronics are definitely alive."

"You don't even know their names," George pointed out flatly. Sapnap huffed, wondering why he thought this was a good idea.

Sapnap, the new security guard, had gone to George for help, since Dream wasn't answering his calls. George had agreed to come with him for tonight, even though he didn't seem to believe that the animatronics were alive. He guessed that George wanted to prove him wrong.

Just then, Sapnap got a call. He answered the phone, putting it on speaker, and put it on the dashboard.

"Hey Dream!" Sapnap greeted him. "How come you weren't picking up the last couple hundred times I called?"

"I was busy," Dream argued. "You're off to the pizzeria again?"

"Yup," Sapnap nodded, smiling. "George is here too."
"Hey," George spoke up, leaning back in his seat. "Sapnap says the animatronics are alive, I want to see."

"What," Dream said flatly, sounding a bit alarmed. "WHAT?"

"Chill out, Dream," Sapnap rolled his eyes. "It'll be fine. I only just nearly died last night. Plus theres two of us."
"Sapnap's dying first," George said quickly.

"Hey, what? No fair," Sapnap scoffed, offended. George giggled.

"Turn back around, George is NOT going with you," Dream growled.
"I'm excited for this, chill out," George snapped.

"You don't know what'll happen!" Dream shouted into the phone. Sapnap and George exchanged glances.

"I know what'll happened," Sapnap volunteered. "I've done this once, I'll do it again."

"George, weren't you there at the party? All those years ago?" Dream said frantically. George blinked.

"No..?" George shook his head, confused. "What party?"
"I- okay whatever," Dream said, sounding annoyed. "Come on! You're gonna get hurt!"

"Just because your sister died to the animatronics doesn't mean you have to ruin this for the both of us!" George burst out. Sapnap looked at him, and then at the phone.

"Exactly!" Dream snarled, sounding uncharacteristcally angry.
George scoffed, hanging up the phone.

"...woah," Sapnap said after a moment, looking back at the road. They were nearly there.

"Yeah," George sighed. Sapnap blinked, shrugging it off for now.
He slowed the car, pulling into the parking lot. It was empty, of course, as it was nearly midnight.

"Well, we're here," Sapnap hummed, parking the car. He hopped out of the vehicle, looking as George got out as well.
"Alright," George nodded.

Sapnap led his friend to the entrance, opening the clear doors. He glanced down at the time, worried.

12am
All the lights suddenly shut off, making them both jump.
"Oh shit," Sapnap said, grabbing George's hand. "Come on! Hurry!"

They both bolted to the office, and to Sapnap's relief, didn't run into any trouble. However, he closed the door behind him, just to be safe.

"Nice office," George commented as Sapnap flicked on the monitors.
"Thanks," Sapnap grinned. "Okay. One of us needs to watch the doors, the other should watch the cameras."

"Sounds good to me," George shrugged. "I'll take the doors."
"Alright, good," Sapnap said, flicking to the Main Stage camera. The rabbit was already gone. "Oh great. Bunnies out."