Chapter 12 - New Partner?

TW// loss of control over body, blood, fire, sharp objects
Tommy's POV
Tommy sat in the office, head down on the desk. He really wasn't prepared for tonight. Especially since Fundy was gone and he was for some reason suspected of murder.

The Fazbear company hadn't allowed him to be jailed, though. It surprised Tommy but he sure wasn't complaining.

But Fundy was gone.

He was actually gone. Most likely dead.

The company had called in a new partner for him, unaffected by the fact one of their employees literally died right here in the pizzeria.

Personally, he didn't want a new partner. It meant another person had to be in danger. Plus, it was the fourth night. The animatronics were sure to be active the minute the clock turned 12.

"Hello?"

Tommy snapped his head out, pointing the flashlight into the hallway. His breath caught in his throat when he saw who it was.

Fluffy brown hair, yellow shirt, red beanie. Their curious brown eyes down at some paper they had, looking confused. Black jeans and browner boots- there was only one person this could be.

"Wilbur?!" Tommy yelled, slamming his hands down onto the desk as he pulled himself to his feet. His friend looked up, and frowned when he saw Tommy.

"Tommy! What the fuck? What are you doing here?" Wilbur shouted.

"I work here you bitch," Tommy said. "Also hello to you too!"

"They let a child work here," Wilbur said flatly.

"Mhm," Tommy nodded defiantly. "C'mon. It's nearly 12 and the animatronics are definitely gonna be very aggressive."

"The what?" Wilbur demanded, giving him a startled look.

Tommy rushed over and dug into the boxes, looking for another spare mask. He surprisingly found one- a Bonnie one- and shoved it into Wilbur's arms.

"Here, take this," Tommy advised as Wilbur held onto it, looking extremely confused. "You're not a furry like Fundy."

"Who's Fundy?" Wilbur asked.

12am

Tommy flicked on the flashlight, running over to the cameras. He threw the light at Wilbur, who instinctively caught it.

"Keep an eye on the hall and vents," Tommy ordered.

"Wh- okay," Wilbur sputtered as Tommy turned his attention toward the cams. "I just come in here and you start throwing shit at me and ordering me around. WHAT the fuck is happening?!"

"Just fuckin listen to me Wilbur," Tommy groaned. "The animatronics are going to try and kill you if we dAHCK-"

Tommy slipped on the mask as he saw movement in the hall. He glared at Wilbur, who grumbled a few words under his breath before putting on the mask as well.

The two watched as Toy Bonnie AND a broken Bonnie step into the office. They both stared at each other. Tommy could feel the hate coming off the two robots as they made eye contact.

Well, eye contact might be a bit of an overexagguration, considering half of Bonnie's face was ripped off.

The two animatronics left in the way they'd come.

"Oh that thing looked withered," Wilbur shuddered, taking off the mask.

"Welcome to my every night activity," Tommy said. Wilbur frowned at him, but didn't say anything else.