Chapter 13.5 - Grian.

I've just been wandering around this madness of a twisted layer. How did I even get here? Oh right, Dream.

The one that had offered me this position in the first place.

I sighed, trying to see something other than lines and pixels. Everything here was so.. so bad. So terrible. My own hands were glitched features.

I guess it's what I deserve, after working with a mad man.

Although, he was never really evil. Sure he did bad things, but he just wanted his sister back. Technically he wasn't to blame for this, but still, he chose to violently murder.. quite a few innocent children.

I shivered, remembering the blood I had had to clean up in the Backstage. Oh, the horrors of Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria.

But I guess that that's what happens when you devote your life to fixing mistakes.

I continued to walk along the distorted forest. It wasn't even a forest at this point. He remembered when the trees even remotely looked like trees. Now they were just.. black trees. I was just a black square, that's how much I'd been broken.

Okay, so maybe I hadn't done much to deserve this. I was just manipulated into the company. Dream was always good at manipulation.

I wondered about his other partner. I couldn't even remember his name. I'd never really thought about it, we never really found any reason to talk out of work.

My mind wandered into thinking about that birthday party.

Oh yeah, the birthday party. Personally I hadn't gone. Dream had told me about it, though. It was the cause of his sisters... Accident. Tubbo's big brother had been the cause of literally everything that had happened in the Fazbears Company.

But still, he had been a teenager. A stupid teenager. They all make mistakes. Him and his friends were just having fun. The animatronic malfunctioned.

Plus the teen was now dead so.. Nothing I could do now.

A shining line caught my attention. I attempted to look up to the best of my ability, my sight and visioned blurred, and I saw a portal! It was a portal! It was my way out!

If I could get to the second layer, I'd be able to escape, I know it.

I wriggled through a tree, or well, a blob of pure black, and approached the portal, unable to smile due to the corrupt layer I had been stuck in for the past.. who knows.

I stepped through, closing my eyes and embracing myself for whatever was to come.

I didn't make it out.

Authors note-
Hope u enjoyed this short, plot-filled ominous filler chapter
Thats all I'll say lmao

Have a nice day folks. Or night. Doesnt matter <3 take care of yourself! Make sure to get some sleep, something to drink, something to eat.

Please make sure to eat. You're beautiful just as you are. Take care of yourself 💕 so long friends!