Chapter 6 - office. 3. drawer. 5 (Part 2)

TW// H*nging, blood, death, gore, bugs, gagging + puking, panic attack, kn!ves, ect. Youve been warned.

Sapnap's POV
3am

Sapnap, George, and Dream were crawling through the vents. Actually, walking was a more accurate word, considering the vents were alarmingly big.

"Which way to the bathrooms?" George asked him as they paused in the four-way intersection.

"Err- probably this way," Sapnap guessed, looking down the right vent. It'd make sense. Restrooms and backstage were completely opposite of each other.

"Alright, let's go," George urged. Sapnap heard Dream let out a small sigh, which was a bit funny.

They continued walking through the vents, and eventually came to a ladder. The three nightguards exchanged glances before sliding down the ladder one by one.

There were a few more turns until finally, they made it to a poster. George let out a small squeal of excitement.

"I'll go first," Dream offered, squeezing past them.

Sapnap stared, George and Dream all in a line after emerging out of the vent. The static-radio noise was continuously growing louder.

Sapnap couldn't take his eyes off of it.

George was horrified.

Dream was staring, emotionless.

The slumped over animatronic, making the strange, constant muttering noise.

In front of them, was a hanging body. The rope wrapped around their neck pulled so tight it was left imbedded in their skin. The rotting smell was so overpowering, it'd been attracting bugs.

Blood seeped down onto the ground from the long, bloody wounds all over their body. Maggots crawled and squirmed around in the rotten wound, as well as their eyes and mouth.

Sapnap finally regained consciousness to the sound of George screaming. He gagged, pulling his hand to cover his mouth.

Dream hugged George, turning him away from the body. Sapnap looked away as well, but ended up puking in the corner.

"Back into the vent," Dream ordered, pushing George into the vent.

Sapnap was crying, finding it hard to breathe. His chest felt like it was collapsing in on itself. His sight was blurry and he felt extremely dizzy. The vile taste in his mouth didn't help either.

That was a hanging body. In the pizzeria. A childrens pizzeria. He was absolutely terrified. Did the animatronics do this?

What about that animatronic suit in the back corner? He couldn't bring himself to look at it, considering the body. The dripping sound of blood sure wasn't helping either.

"Calm down," Dream said in a panic, putting his hands on his shoulders. Sapnap could hardly hear him though.

"I- I- what the-" Sapnap stammered. Dream turned Sapnap around to face him, his green eyes staring into his.

"Come on, into the vent," Dream said in a soft tone. "We have to finish this night."

4am

Sapnap nodded, trembling. Dream helped him into the vent. Sapnap clutched onto Dream's arm. He was the youngest one of the group. He should have been out doing what a normal young adult would do.

Why couldn't I get a normal job? Sapnap wondered, feeling sick.

They made their way back through the vents, having a little trouble since Sapnap and George were like two scared children right now.