0.2 Chapter 3 - Buddies

TW// violence, anger outburst, yelling
--
The kid wept in the corner, sobs shaking her shoulders.

"Hey little girl," a voice said from behind her. She glanced up at him. "Why are you crying?"

"W-Wilbur said my friend is dead," she cried.

"..Is her name .... . .-. / -. .- -- . ..--.. / .. ... -. .----. - / .. -- .--. --- .-. - .- -. - .-.-.- / -.-. .- .-. .-. -.-- / --- -. / .-. . .- -.. .. -. --. .-.-.-?" The man asked.

The girl nodded.

The man hummed. "That's terribly sad. I'm sorry for your loss. I knew her, she was incredibly fun."

"I miss her," the girl cried, wiping her eyes.

The man crouched down, putting a hand on her shoulder.

--

12am
"Does anybody have a notepad?" George asked.

"Why?" Tubbo and Tommy responded in unison.

"I want whoever finds our bodies to make sure I get a bigger gravestone than Sapnap," George said simply. Tommy groaned.

"Shut the fuck up," Tommy crossed his arms, turning back to Tubbo. "What do we do?"

"..listen by the doors for breathing," Tubbo instructed slowly. "If there isn't any, you can check the hall with a light. If there is, close the door until you hear footsteps.

"The Freddles will gather on the bed. If it reaches three, you're pretty much fucked. The light will make them leave.

"Foxy will hide in the closet the second he gets a chance. He'll slowly emerge. Closing the door should make him retreat back in," Tubbo finished with a sigh. He was pretty sure he got everything.

"I understood none of that," Tommy said flatly. Tubbo rolled his eyes at his friend.

"What I'm getting is breathing plus light equals death," George commented, giving him a thumbs up. "Okay. Got it."

Tubbo sighed, knowing he wasn't gonna get through to these two. He'd just have to pray that they would be alright.

"You're gonna forget within the first hour anyway," Tommy said mockingly to George.

George suddenly pulled out a flashlight, and threw it at Tommy. He shrieked, ducking down and ended up knocking himself to the ground.

"SHH, you're gonna get us killed!" Tubbo snapped aggressively, making the two of them jump.

1am

"Okay okay, yeesh," Tommy put his hands up innocently, rising back to his feet.

Tubbo heard scratching at the right door and immediately leaped into action, running over and slamming it shut on the animatronic fingers that were wrapped around the door frame.

"Oh wait our lives are in danger," Tommy seemed to realize out loud. Tubbo and George both turned to stare at him.

"You're just now realizing that?" George demanded. Tommy glared back at him, picking up the flashlight the taller male had thrown and holding it in one hand.

"You were being all playful and shit, I forgot," Tommy argued.

"Who's the forgetful one now?" George challenged with a smug grin. Tommy started flashing the light in his face, and he yelped, covering his eyes.

Tubbo stopped paying attention to them, knowing they weren't gonna help whatsoever and went back to his usual night to night activities.

He checked back on the bed, assuring it was clear. It was insanely hard to concentrate or listen for any noises with Tommy and George arguing nonstop in the background.