0.3 Chapter 8 - It's Me!

TW// corpses, gore + blood, death, implied murder
George's POV
By now it felt as if he had searched every corner of the pizzeria and still hadn't found his friends. He had shot them texts and calls but neither of them responded or even went active.

He met back up with Bad in the Parts and Services room. If Bad looked any more anxious George worried his expression might get stuck that way.

"We've searched everywhere!" Bad exclaimed. "I even asked Skeppy and he said he hadn't seen either of them."

"I didn't even know Eret knew the pizzeria existed," George admitted grimly. "She kind of disappeared for a while after me and Tommy went into the house."

Bad gave him a mystified glance. George only then realized that he had never really told anybody about what happened in there and only suppressed it in his memories.

We can deal with my suffocating, buried trauma later, he decided.

"I'll go grab the blueprints of the pizzeria," George offered, walking out into the hall that was closed to the public.

He only had to walk a short distance before noticing something looked a bit off. The storage room door wasn't fully shut- it was slightly creaked open.

After a moment of thinking he decided that if he were gonna die then that would be a him problem. Bad could take over the pizzeria, or he may be able to repair him.

George gently opened the door.

The room was dark, although it was easy to tell there'd been a bit of a struggle. One of the boxes had tumbled over,  its contents cluttered on the ground.

The animatronic flicked on the light switch, slowly walking over to look around the pile of boxes which had been carefully set up.

Two mangled bodies were on the ground, looking as if they'd been recently killed. Both of their wounds were still open, crimson red blood spilling onto the cold floor and spattered up on the wall.

The first one was laid on their stomach, head resting on its side. Their brown, lifeless eyes stared back at his feet, which was definitely unnerving. Their shirt was ripped and ragged, revealing the pale, bloodied skin. To top it all of, their throat and wrists were messily slit.

The second body was leaned against the wall, deep cuts embedded in their chest, only being revealed from the tears in their shirt. A large, painful looking slash was also cut through their left eye. They looked as if they'd tried to fight back, given the bruises on their exposed skin, and the sloppy cuts.

"Oh no.." George covered his mouth with one hand, finally processing who they were. "Oh no. No no no."

Eret and Techno, clearly having been brutally killed at the hands of a furious monster.

I shouldn't have shut down. I should have been watching, keeping an eye on them, George thought, guilt threatening to sweep him off his feet.

"George? What's t-" he heard Bad's voice, which quickly cut off with a small, astonished choked noise.

"So uh," George glanced up at him, mind spinning. "I found Eret and Techno."

Bad looked at him, and then the bodies, looking understandably horrified. He pointed one shaking finger at them, his expression stuck in absolute terror for a moment before turning into confusion.

"What happened?" The male cried.

"I dunno!" George exclaimed helplessly, wanting to shrink into nothingness. "I found them like this! Their bodies are hardly even a day old, I'd guess."

Bad glanced away, his eyes shadowed with grief and uncertainty. The animatronic walked over and put his hand on his friends shoulder.

"I'll bury them," George said softly, not wanting to upset him further. "Go and hang out with Skeppy if you want, alright? I'd recommend staying with him. I'll investigate."

Bad nodded mournfully, backing out of the room and hurrying out of his view. George waited a moment longer, making sure he was completely gone, before turning back to the corpses.

He walked over and crouched beside Techno's body, trying to think straight. Wilbur, Punz, Tommy... all three of them had been close with George and look where they were now.

Based off of what Bad had said a while back about Dream's thing for hanging people and on George's knowledge, there was no way Dream wasn't not still lingering in the spiritual realm as a ghost or whatever. He was definitely back, probably furious with him and Sapnap. Furious with everyone, actually.

He wouldn't be mad at me, George corrected himself. He had a problem with obsession or something. Like his goal to bring Drista back.

After a moment, George stood back up. He had two new bodies to bury, and then an old mystery to figure out.

- -
Bad's POV
Bad hurried out into the dining room and quickly identified his best friend. He bolted over, to which Skeppy took immediate notice to.

"What happened?" Skeppy asked, dark brown eyes wide in alarm.

Bad shook his head quickly. "Techno and Eret are dead," he whispered, glancing around. He didn't want anyone else hearing, that'd definitely raise suspicion.

Skeppy blinked, astonished, and then his alarm quickly transformed into sympathy. Bad broke eye contact, staring at the ground with tears threatening to spill.

"Oh, yikes," he murmured, looking a bit lost. "Is George doing something about it?"

Bad nodded, glancing back up at his friend. Skeppy hummed thoughtfully, then perked up excitedly.

"I found this AWESOME new game!" He announced loudly to Bad, taking one hand in his. "C'mon! I'll show you."

Bad nodded, trying to clear his mind from the image of the two dead bodies that had been burned into his skull. They reminded him of the dead kids all those years ago.

"Yeah, let's go!" Bad cheered, following Skeppy to whatever arcade game he had discovered.

0.3