Chapter 9 - Fox Partner?

Hi! Before we start, I strongly suggest you check out sxft-mxmxry 's crossover. It's called S-A-V-E T-H-E-M. Thanks :D

Tommy's POV
It'd been a few weeks since Tommy had signed up for the job. He certainly hadn't expected a call-back.

According to the company, the four night-guards they had had, had quit the job second night. So he was their only option left.

11pm

Tommy sat in the office, testing out all the controls. Apparently he had a partner tonight. The company decided that sending one security guard in was to dangerous, apparently.

Well, if his partner didn't show up soon, he might actually go find them and drag them to the pizzeria himself.

Just then, he heard footsteps. Tommy looked up, and saw somebody skid to a halt. It looks like they had just woken up.

"Hi! Sorry, I slept in," they breathed. Tommy looked them up and down, confused.

"You're... A fox," Tommy said flatly, rubbing his eyes, wondering if he was seeing right.

"Ohh," he murmured. He held out his hand. "Yeah. Don't ask. My names Fundy, you?"

"Tommy," Tommy responded, shaking their hand. "Let me guess, you're my partner?"

"Yep!" Fundy nodded, grinning. "Speaking of which, when does the shift start?"

12am

"..right now," Tommy said. He turned his attention to the monitors, grim with confusion. "How do these work?"

"Turn the monitors on, cameras should come up," Fundy advised, looking around the office. "I don't know how we're supposed to be safe if theres a giant hole in the wall."

"They knew a guy," Tommy shrugged, resting his head on his palm.

Tommy flicked the power button to the monitor a few times before it finally powered up, revealing a line of animatronics. They all seemed shiny, even in the darkness.

One of them was yellow, pink cheeks and a bib that said "Lets Party!" It's lifeless blue eyes stared ahead, and it's beak hung open a bit.

The next one was the famous Freddy himself, but modified. Lighter brown, silver eyes, dashing top-hat. He was pretty sure Sapnap said he used to simp for the animatronic.

The final one was the one that definitely looked like it kidnapped children. Light blue, red bowtie and cheeks, purple eyeshadow, green eyes... It looked very friendly yet very annoying at the same time.

"They look weird," Fundy commented, appearing next to him. Tommy muttered in agreement, flicking to the next few cameras.

He paused on one.

1am

"Music box?" Tommy questioned aloud. "What the fuck.."

"I recognize this!" Fundy said brightly, beginning to softly hum to the tune. "My father said it always calmed him down."

"Huh, cool," Tommy nodded. He pressed one of the buttons, and the music box started wounding up. "Oh-"

"That'll probably be important," Fundy commented.

Tommy yawned. He was very tired. Five more hours of this? Sitting here, doing absolutely nothing?

"I wanna go to bed," Tommy admitted. "We're just sitting here all night. Plus, you can keep watch."