0.2 Chapter 4 - &@&#&&$&#&@&&$&$&#&@&@--#&$-$&@&@&$&$&#&$&#&#&$&$&@&@-$&$&#&$&#&

TW// gore/blood, death, PTSD flashbacks

Tubbo's POV
Tubbo jolted awake. He glanced out of one if the windows. Yep, 12am. Time for the night.

He rose to his feet, leaving all the plushies behind. He loved them all, true, but if he brought them back into his room... Oh boy.

Although he was still unsure on how Freddy got into his room, though. That was still a mystery on itself, above the multiple questions he had yet to ask.

He hurried back into the bedroom, finding George laying on the floor, and Tommy resting his head on the olders chest. They were both fast asleep.

12am

Tubbo walked over, crouching down and shaking Tommy awake. The boy instantly sat up, looking around quickly before noticing George.

"WHAT THE FUCK," he shouted, jumping to his feet and kicking George in the side.

Tubbo stepped back as George let out a surprised yelp, sitting up and glaring at Tommy.

"What the hell?!" He demanded, rising to his feet. The man rubbed his eyes, pulling back down his goggles. "Why'd you kick me?"

"You deserved it," Tommy huffed, crossing his arms.

"What did I ever do to you?" George frowned.

"Okay, as much as this is chaotic, we have a night to survive," Tubbo said, jabbing his finger toward the clock.

Tommy and George both nodded.

"And you both have to be useful, 'kay?" Tubbo ordered sternly, glaring at the two of them.

"I've done this FOUR TIMES now," George complained.

"Then it's nothing you can't handle," Tommy said with a grin, nudging him in the arm. "You'll live."

Tubbo was already listening out the left door. Confirming nothing was there, he flashed the light down the hall. Nothing there.

1am

Tubbo flashed his light over to the bed, but there wasn't even one of the screaming little Freddy's.

Okay, something isn't right, Tubbo thought, glancing around the bedroom. He stood in the center, his friends glancing through each door. Where is everyo-

Screaming caught his attention. He whipped around, aggressively pointing the flashlight at the bed. Three Freddles leaped off the sides of the bed.

"What the-" Tubbo murmured out loud. He heard a shout of alarm from Tommy as he slammed the door shut.

Tubbo glanced over at him in confusion, seeing both doors being held closed.

"There was breathing," Tommy explained in a panic. Tubbo sighed, relieved he wasn't about to witness his friend get brutally murdered by animatronic claws.

"What even are these things?" George wondered, slowly opening the door and peaking outside.

Tubbo shrugged in response. He trusted his friends enough to survive on their own, so he began to pace back and forth, having nothing else to do.

Speedy footsteps caught his attention. He whipped around, having been facing the bed, and saw one of the closet doors slightly pushed open.

How did- Tubbo looked around, seeing the right door unmonitored. Oh. Makes sense.

Tubbo immediately hurried over to the closet, not even daring to check before he closed the doors. He didn't care whether the fox was peaking out at him, he was trying to focus on literally everything else at once. Foxy was just an added challenge.