0.3 Chapter 14 - Rewind

Sapnap's POV
Sapnap jolted awake, sitting up out of his bed quickly with a gasp. He rubbed his head, last nights dream coming back to him with a rush.

What a crazy dream, Sapnap thought, glancing out his window. He slid out of bed, stretching. His entire body felt sore, somehow.

Something on his nightstand caught his attention. He reached down, picking up the small note.

   "It wasn't a dream."

Sapnap shrugged, brushing it off. George must be pranking him or something.

Speaking of George, the two of them had planned to get onto the SMP today! George owned the server, still unsure of a name.

An idea popped into his mind. He grinned, racing out of his room and nearly tripping over their cat, who had for some reason decided to lay on the carpet.

"Oh, hi Patches," Sapnap greeted the fluffy animal, stroking her head a few times before hurrying into the living room, where he found his roommate.

George glanced up, looking alarmed. "Good morning to you too."

"I have an idea of what you can name your SMP thingy!" Sapnap exclaimed. "Call it... the Dream SMP."

George tilted his head, then nodded with a slight smile. "Sounds familiar. I like it! The Dream SMP."

Sapnap signalled down the hall. "C'mon! Ranboo said he was getting on, let's go virtually harass him!"

"Ha! Sounds perfect," George hopped to his feet with a grin. "Let's go."

He hurried off into his bedroom, Sapnap going to his a second later. Things couldn't get any better.

...

It's better this way.

0.3