Chapter 8

TW// Mention of suicide

Tommy's POV

Tommy paused as he saw somebody standing next to a news board. He blinked, and with curiosity getting the better of him, walked on over.

His gaze landed on a news article. The top was immediately a red flag, as it read "Freddy Fazbear's."

"Hey kid," the guy next to him hummed. He looked over at him, confused. The man smirked, his face shadowed by the hoodie he wore.

"Hi, mister," Tommy greeted, smiling.

"They shut down the pizzeria," the man sighed sadly. "Quite sad, actually. I helped make the animatronics."

"You did?" Tommy gasped softly.

The man chuckled. "I sure did. To bad my partner died."

"Oh, I'm sorry," Tommy said, sympathetic.

"I'm over it," the man shrugged. "He got to cocky. Thought he could use his smarts to outlive everything. That fool."

"Oh," Tommy blinked, turning his attention back to the newspaper. The man began to walk away, hands stuck in his pockets.

Tommy watched him go, but shrugged it off. What a strange man. Besides him, Tommy began to read the article.

Freddy Fazbear's announces New Pizzeria

Due to recent and past traumatic events that have occured at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, it's finally been closed down. Multiple mysteries remain, such as the murders that have occured there.

The two latest security guards were found unconscious in the back office, one of them having been stabbed. Medical professionals still do not know what happened to the other one.

A new piece of evidence was taken in after the disappearance of the third security guard mysteriously vanished. There is no knowledge of whether he's dead or alive.

A room was found via vent system, which were human-sized. A dead body was found hanging from the ceiling. It is unconfirmed whether it was a suicide or not.

On a better note, the Fazbear company has announced the opening of a new restruant, with the brand new line of Toy Animatronics! The spot is open for a night-guard or two, 7 dollars per hour.

Call ***-***-**** if you are interested in a nighttime job, 12am-6am, every night besides weekdays.

Tommy hummed. It seemed interesting enough. Something was pretty much drawing him in toward the job.

So he decided to take it. He dialed the number listed, then turned to walk away.

We hope to see you soon!

Authors note
AYO New chapter :D

It's SUPER short, only 300+ words, buuuut I'm excited for the tomorrow, next night. yeehaw.

I have nothing else to say, so have a nice day/night everybody 💜