Chapter 20 - Finale [ARC 1]

TW// fire, collapsing building, blood, passing out

Brought to you by The Fitness Gram Pacer T-

Eret's POV
Eret, Wilbur and George sprinted down the halls. The roof was starting to cave in at certain points of the burning building.

The three of them turned the corner to a huge, roaring flame.

"WRONG WAY!" Wilbur shouted, grabbing Eret's wrist on their good arm and pulling them away.

"We gotta find the exit! It's spreading fast!" George exclaimed, pointing back at the flames. Eret glanced backward and he was right. The flames were growing quick.

"Follow me, I know this place better than anyone!" Eret snapped, catching their attention quickly.

They took lead, using the mental map they'd formed in their head over the months to navigate. From where they were now, they were most likely near what would be Cam 8. Which means..

Eret grinned triumphantly as they emerged into the correct room. But their smile immediately dropped when they saw a large pile of debris in front of the exit.

"I should've known it wouldn't be that easy.." Eret groaned.

They heard a shriek behind them. Eret and Wilbur whipped around just in time to see George jump away as the doorway between them collapsed. Eret felt their heart freeze.

"Great! Just our luck!" Wilbur shouted, throwing his hands up in the air. Eret braced their hands and grabbed a fallen piece of the ceiling, throwing it to the side. "Whhhhat are you doing?"

"We gotta get George!" Eret said quickly, wincing and clutching their shoulder.

"GGGUUYSSSSSS!" George was screaming from the other side. Eret shot a desperate look at Wilbur.

Wilbur scoffed. "Move aside!" He yelled, practically shoving Eret out of the way.

The male practically rammed himself into the pile of debris, knocking it down as if it were a large tower of legos.

"Oh shit! Are you okay?" Eret asked, eyes wide. Wilbur sat up, clutching his arm and groaning.

"I think I just met God," he hissed through gritted teeth.

"He's fine," George said, grabbing Wilbur's wrists and boosting him to his feet.. "Now C'MON. WE SHOULD REALLY RUN!"

"The exits blocked, George," Wilbur said, pointing toward the exit door again.

Eret hesitated, looking at Wilbur, and then at George. They knew they could do something. It'd fuck over the entire plan, but it would get them out.

They walked past George and Wilbur, who both looked at them in confusion.

"Stay low, boys," Eret said. "Stay near the exit and stay on the ground. Call 911."

George and Wilbur nodded, both looking equally confused. They crouched down by the pile of rubble at the exit.

"What're you doing?" Wilbur shouted at them.

Eret looked back at the fire, then up at the ceiling which was about to collapse. He spread out their arms, smiling.

"It was never meant to be," Eret said simply.

And then everything went dark.

....

.

what..

.....

no.

thats-
you cant do that.

I just did. I saved them.

Is this what you were building up to? Is this it? You bastard.

I'm sorry, 'kay? I had to. It was the only option besides them burning in Five Nights at Freddy's 3.

You do realize what you've done, right? You fucked up the entire story. This isn't on the script!

Quiet. We don't need to stick to the damn script, alright?

You FOOL! You've fucked up the thing that's saved them most.

What other choice did I have?! The exit was blocked!

It's broken now, you slime gecko.

Urgh.. I realize what you mean now. If it's shut down, the story'll run smoothly. They'll figure out things they aren't supposed to know.

Exactly. They're bound to find something out we're keeping hidden in this damned code. It's hard managing it already, you just made it harder you knock-head.

Okay okay I get it, I messed up! Are you able to fix it?

Most likely. It may take a while though.

Then get to it, before the next Arc starts.

Alright. I'm on it.

Wait..

What?

Is.. are they able to hear us? The readers, I mean?

Oh SHIT. OKAY HOLD ON, I'll fix it.
Annnnd ther-

Authors note//
Hello! Welcome to the very end of the first arc of the FNAF x MCYT Crossover! If you've stayed along the entire time, thank you! I appreciate you :D

Don't worry! This isn't the end! We still have 2 more arcs after this folks 😏

Anyway, I may do a QnA. Comment your questions specifically on this paragraph and I'll answer them in.. three or four days. Any questions given after that will be answered in replies :)

Discord server in comments!

Thanks for reading! Ily all <3

See you soon~