0.3 Chapter 10 - Just Us

SORRY FOR THE REUPLOAD, FORGOT THE TWS!!
TW// death mentions, fire, panic
George's POV
Sapnap, Tubbo, Bad, Skeppy and George were all gathered together in Parts and Services.

Tubbo was sitting on the work table, watching George pace back and forth. Skeppy and Bad were standing side by side and Sapnap was leaning up against the wall.

"Okay, we know that someones trying to kill literally all of us," George noted out loud. He cast a glance at Tubbo. "And whatever's going on with you."

The brown haired male frowned, which George purposely ignored.

"And we all know about Dream, correct?" George asked, dragging his gaze over his friends.

"I hate to be this person but who's that?" Skeppy cut in, tilting his head slightly to the side.

Bad sighed impatiently. "The mask guy who killed children. I thought I told you this."

Skeppy squinted at him, then his eyes lit up in recognization and he nodded. George groaned, hiding his face in his hands.

"You three go play arcade or something," George ordered, waving his hand at Skeppy, Bad and Tubbo. "I gotta show Sapnap something."

Without waiting to see if they listened or not, he grabbed Sapnap's wrist and dragged him to the back hallway.

"You're getting way to bossy," Sapnap said jokingly.

"I'm just stressed and I don't wanna snap at anyone again," George explained. Sapnap tilted his head, looking confused, but George brushed it off quickly. "Techno and Eret were in the storage room this time."

He led Sapnap into the room, flicking on the lights. He hadn't bothered to clean up the mess yet, a lot was already going on.

"Oh, yikes," Sapnap commented when he saw the blood. His gaze travelled around the room until he took a few steps toward one of the fallen boxes. "What's that?"

"Huh?" George asked, watching him in confusion.

Sapnap shoved at the box, to which it revealed a tape player. The same one that had been at the third restaurant, where Tommy had worked for a little while.

His friend picked it up and brushed it off, looking as confused as George was.

"There's something in it," Sapnap reported, walking over and setting it down on one of the spare tables. He tapped play. For a moment it didn't seem to work, but then someone started speaking.

"Hello? Hello, hello? Oh..! Hey! Someone's listening!"

"It's Grian," George said, widening his eyes. "I thought he died years ago."

"Okay look, I don't have a lot of time, but listen. If you know who Dream is, then you will understand this message.
I'll probably be dead by the time you find this, but listen, listen please.
I'll have to say this quick. Have you noticed somebody mis- connection terminated."

Sapnap and George exchanged uncertain glances. That was new, and it was definitely unnerving.

"I'm sorry to interrupt you Grian, if you still even remember that name, but I'm afraid you've been misinformed."

"What?" Sapnap glanced at George, eyes wide.

"Dream," George whispered.

"You are not here to help them anymore. Listeners, you have not been called here by the individual you assume, but you have indeed been called. You have all been called here-"

"What's he talking about?" Sapnap took a step back.

"-into a labyrinth of sounds and smells, misdirection and misfortune. A labyrinth with no exit, a maze with no prize."

The sound of metal slamming echoed throughout the building. George recognized it as the main doors shutting down, trapping them inside.

"Shit, shit shit shit," Sapnap whispered, while George just stood there, panic rising in his chest.

"You don't even realize that you are trapped. Your lust for peace has driven you into endless circles, chasing the cries of souls in unseen chambers that always seem so near, yet somehow out of reach."

"How'd he know about the ghost speak.." George murmured.

"But you will never find them. None of you will. This is where the story ends."

"George we gotta go!" Sapnap shouted. George shook his head quickly. Sapnap was right- they had to get out. The room temperature was rising.

The two of them ran out of the storage room and into Parts and Services, where they discovered that the door was security locked.

"BAD!" George shouted, banging his fist against the door.

"George? What's happening?" A familiar voice asked from the other side that was definitely not Bad. It took a second but George recognized Tubbo.

"It's okay, Tubbo," George promised frantically.

"Am I gonna die? Why's it so hot?" Tubbo cried, his voice shaking. George felt his metaphorical heart shatter.

"You're not gonna die Tubbo! Just get close to the ground!" George instructed, trying to keep calm.

Sapnap appeared at his side by ramming his shoulder into the door. He jumped back with a sharp hiss of pain.

"Sapnap breaking your arm isn't gonna do any good for us," George snapped, to panicked to check his attitude. "Where's Bad and Skeppy?"

"George there's fire," Tubbo answered, making him freeze. "The buildings on fire!"

Glad it's night, then, George thought.

"Stay calm, Tubbo," the animatronic said quickly. "Get close to the ground. Try and find a window and break it."

"What about you?" Tubbo asked. George and Sapnap exchanged glances.

"We'll be fine, just go!" Sapnap answered for him.

George looked around the room in a panic. A loud crash from the other side of the door caught his attention, to which he assumed something had collapsed.

"We're fucked, we're so fucked," Sapnap exclaimed, covering his mouth and nose.

George glanced at the ceiling as he heard a loud crack. He grabbed Sapnap, pulled him into a hug and suddenly there was a huge weight on top of him as everything flickered into darkness.

0.3

A/N
nvm im impatient
Fire innit