0.3 Chapter .0 - With Truth

0.3

Punz wandered the pizzeria. He had a specific goal for life now. Help George with
the pizzeria, make sure no murders happened, and give his friend his life back.

When George had been killed back at the house, it caught Punz completely off guard. He never expected them to target George of all people, considering the nightmare animatronics had been formed off of Dream's subconscious. He was still confused on how that had happened, and it was hopefully one of the questions he was going to answer.

But for now, he just had to make George's animatronic suit as human as possible. He had taken the memory book that him and Ranboo had written years ago and used that knowledge to work on it.

There was no way he could fully redeem himself for murder and helping Dream, sure, but he could do as much as he could to help others now that he was free.

Over the months him and George had become good friends. Bad had decided to help them a bit, since he had knowledge on machinery and robotics as well.

One of the more secret things he did was make sure Dream didn't come back. He had been making sure Wilbur was NEVER left alone. He knew what would happen if Dream found him alone.

A lot of George's friends had come to hang out at the pizzeria. Understandable, some place to stay where they didn't have to fear for their life every passing second.

Punz knew what that was like.

He paused as he realized he had somehow made it outside the pizzeria now. He was looking in the back alley, a place behind the new restaurant.

There looked to be somebody standing over one of the now dismantled old animatronic suits, which were only used for parts.

Punz squinted at them. "Hello?"

They turned, colorless dim eyes glowing white in the shadows. Being desensitized to literally everything, Punz didn't react, he just simply took a threatening step forward.

0.3

A/N
3RD ARC BABY LETS GOOOOO
THIS IS SHORT IM SORRU I JSUT MISSED DOING THE HALF CHAPTERS😦

ALSO HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO -ARSENIO  :D!!