Chapter 3 - Moving Shadows

"In here."
"Oh! Haha, you made another robot?"
"I did. It's for you."
"Oh cool- why'd you lock the door?"

TW// BLOOD

Sapnap sat down in the office chair, flicking on the monitors and pulling out his radio. Him and George had brought a communication device, in case they got seprated at some point in the night.

George was out in the pizzeria somewhere, investigating and everything. He now knew the dangers of the pizzeria.

In the car, Sapnap had expressed his concerns of the dangers for tonight. From his guess, the animatronics would progressively get more aggressive each night.

"George?" Sapnap said into the radio.
"Yeah?" George responded, his voice a little muffled over the background noise.

"Where are you on cams?" Sapnap asked.
"Bathrooms," George said. Sapnap blinked.

"Why are you at the bathrooms?" Sapnap chuckled, confused.
"The wall looks.. different," George said, followed by a knocking sound.

"It's a wall," Sapnap pointed out flatly. "Walls look different all the time depending on the lighting. It's fine."

"No, no," George argued. "The walls h-"

12am

All the lights suddenly shut off. Sapnap stiffened, rapidly switching to the Restrooms camera. He saw George spinning around, panicking.

"George!" Sapnap yelled into the radio. He quickly checked Main Stage and of course, Bonnie was already gone. "Come back to the office, quickly! Foxy is the only one that can run and he hasn't emerged yet!"

"Okay," George said, voice shaking. "It's really dark, though."

"I'll shine a flashlight down the hall," Sapnap responded, picking up his light and leaning out into the east hall.

After a few moments, he saw George peek his head around the corner. His friend hurried toward him, practically throwing himself into the office.

George let out a loud sigh of relief, giving him a determined and reassuring look before going to check the left door.

Sapnap turned his attention back to the monitors, flicking through the cameras. It was unnormally dark, he guessed that somebody had messed with them.

"I can hardly see on the cameras," Sapnap complained. George gave him a blank stare.

"What are they from? The 90s?" George pointed out. "They're due to break eventually."

1am

"I guess," Sapnap rolled his eyes.

He flicked to the Pirates Cove cam and practically fell out of his chair. George gave him an alarmed look.

"Close the door!" Sapnap barked at him.

"Which one?" George said hurriedly.

"THAT ONE," Sapnap shouted, pointing at the left door. George scrambled to push the button, and to Sapnap's relief, the door slammed shut.

Not even a second later, they heard a bang. George and Sapnap exchanged glances before turning their attention back to their jobs.

"If they're this bad tonight, imagine how much worse they'll be tomorrow," George spoke up, followed by a nervous chuckle.

"Don't remind me," Sapnap said in alarm. "It's only 1am right now, and we've already been attacked like.. twice now."

2am