Chapter 14 - Remember . Please . . .

George's POV
George hummed softly as he waited for Wilbur to return. Tommy was still silent, refusing to say anything. It was freaking him out at how quiet and unmoving the child was. He was just.. sitting there, a blank expression pasted on his face.

He couldn't think of anything that would get the male to talk so all he could do was just.. sit there.

That is, until Tommy lifted his head, looking out into the hallway as the lights flicked on. George felt a wave of relief at the light, since the animatronics would leave them alone.

"He's seen the tape," Tommy said, standing up and walking around the desk. George watched him, confused.

He noticed Wilbur slide back into the office, looking deeply disturbed. He was holding what looked to be a tape recorder.

Tommy's gaze followed Wilbur's every movement, every step. The male clearly noticed this, because he stopped moving beside George, trying to avoid eye contact.

"What's that?" George asked the night guard, trying to distract him from the current problem with Tommy.

"It's a tape from somebody named Grian," Wilbur said, lifting it up for him to look at. George perked up. That name sounded.. familiar.

"Grian?" George echoed thoughtfully. Wilbur nodded. "I think I knew him."

"He also mentioned Dream," Wilbur hummed. George froze. "And that he killed a few children."

George chuckled nervously, "haha! Yeah, we don't need to talk about that right now. Tommy, you good?"

"You've found the tape."

"I did! Are you proud? I looked allllll around the house. Are you proud, big brother?"

The boy smiled down at his younger brother.

"Of course, .. .----. -- / .- .-.. .-- .- -.-- ... / ... --- / .--. .-. --- ..- -.. / --- ..-. / -.-- --- ..- --..-- / - ..- -... -... ---"

"You've found the tape," Tommy said simply, his voice drained of emotion.

"Yeah, I did," Wilbur nodded, noticably backing up a step.

"Good," Tommy gave a slight nod before taking a step backwards.

George didn't know what happened next, it was all to confusing. All he knew was that Tommy took a step back, releasing a tall, masked, skinny figure with stripes along its arms and legs. Purple tears streaked down it's mask, the mouth carved into a forever smile.

Tommy fell limp, falling backwards as the Puppet disappeared back into the pizzeria. He looked exhausted, his face finally able to morph into expression.

"Tommy!" George and Wilbur shouted simultaneously.

They both hurried over to crouch down beside their friend, who made a low, groaning sound in response. Wilbur lifted Tommy's upper body up, looking uncharacteristically concerned.

"Tommy, talk to me you bastard!" Wilbur ordered, clearly trying to hide the panic in his voice.

"Ow... Hey Wilbur.." Tommy answered weakly. "You bitch.."

"He'll be fine," Wilbur said flatly, glancing up at George. "Tommy, what the fuck?"

"I was fucking possessed, Wilbur!" Tommy snapped, his blue eyes now open and glaring at his tall friend.

George watched as they started arguing, throwing insults back and forth at each other. He edged away from the scene, more interested in the tape recorder Wilbur had left on the office desk.

He clicked the play button, the voice making Wilbur and Tommy fall silent.

"Hello? Hello, hello? Oh..! Hey! Someone's listening! Okay look, I don't have a lot of time, but listen. If you know who Dream is, then you will understand this message."

I'll probably be dead by the time you find this, but listen, listen please.

I'll have to say this quick. Have you noticed somebody missing? Your sentences cutting off randomly? There's someone from your group you cannot say nor mention.

You need to find them! They're trapped in a house, fighting for their own life against.. nightmares of animatronics.

The house at the top of the hill! You remember, right? The one at the top of the hill. You know where it is, you remember.

Right, George?

You remember that house, don't you?

You know which house I'm talking about.
You can lead the way.
D̶o̶n̶'t̶ l̶i̶e̶ t̶o̶ m̶e̶ G̶e̶o̶r̶g̶e̶.
Y̶o̶u̶ k̶n̶o̶w̶ w̶h̶a̶t̶ I̶'m̶ t̶a̶l̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶.
Y̷o̷u̷ k̷n̷o̷w̷ e̷x̷a̷c̷t̷l̷y̷ w̷h̷a̷t̷ I̷'m̷ t̷a̷l̷k̷i̷n̷g̷ a̷b̷o̷u̷t̷.
W̷a̷i̷t̷-
T̷h̷i̷s̷ i̷s̷n̷'t̷ r̷i̷g̷h̷t̷
Ḡ̸̝ȅ̶̖o̸̭͗r̸̼̽g̷̦̍è̸̮ ̷̧̄Ĩ̷͙ ̵̗̎d̵̘̆ò̶̰n̵̦͆'̴͎́t̶͇͗ ̸̘͘w̷̩͋ȃ̴͖n̸͉̓ņ̷̓ą̶̐ ̷̭̃g̵̼̓o̴̡͝ ̵̠͗ỹ̸̰e̵̦͘ṭ̴͝
Ḭ̶͆ ̴̩͠Ḑ̷͌Ỏ̶̤N̷̝̅'̴̡̛T̶̗̿ ̵͇̅Ẁ̷͇A̸̩͒N̷̗͂N̸̪̽A̴̟͌ ̴̣̐G̵̣̅Ö̸̮́

that isn't right

...

save him

save him

save him

save him

save him

save him

save him

save him

save him

save him

save him

save him

save him

save him

save him

save him

save him

save him

save him

save him

save him

... .- ...- . / .... .. --

...
sorry.

save me.
It'll be somebody that was at that birthday party. Somebody who saw to much. Dream doesn't want them out and about, he'll get rid of them the minute he sees a chance, whether it's through himself, me or [redacted].

Please. Find them.

Don't forget me. Say my name. My name is Grian.

Don't forget me."

George glanced at Wilbur, then at Tommy. The two looked confused in different ways.

"Someone we can't mention.. huh?" George tried to think of anyone, but nothing came to mind.

Tommy gasped, struggling to his feet. His eyes were wide, blue eyes sparkling as he realized who it was.

"I know! I know who it is!" Tommy shouted. "My best friend! He hasn't been around for weeks, it's like we all forgot about him! Guys, don't you remember?! It's