Troubleshooting Chapters

This was initially not in the  book but due to the  daily editing of this work, I just felt like adding it because of complaints I got from few readers.

This chapter is designed to help if you're having problems viewing newly updated chapters or why some chapters may not be making sense (If you're a re reader)

Well at times, there's a glitch where newly updated chapters are not being displayed. And even if they get displayed, some parts will appear to be missed out, making the chapter seem kinda senseless.

You can rectify this issue following these two simple straightforward methods.

I. Remove the story from your library and re-add it.

OR

II. Log out of your wattpad account and log back in.

If any of these solutions fail, then you'll need to get in contact with the wattpad help team for further help. However, this methods are super effective.

I hope this piece was helpful.......

Ps: Don't be be a ghost reader. Drop  comments, even if it's a truckload of them. I love hearing your thoughts and what you think about the story!

Liz🐞
You wanna connect to me?
The link to my Facebook account is on my profile.
WhatsApp →(+2349037900072)
Twitter (Though I rarely use it lol) → (@IncredibleZii)