TA. 29, Tears.

Dedicated to BreezyyyBoo

Travis 🐾

"What color of flower should I pick?" I asked, my eyes scanning through the rows of flowers on sale. We were trying to buy a flower for Kira. I bet she doesn't know that I know today's her birthday (confusing, right? Well I don't care if you understand or not!)

I'm just super happy. I'll finally get to  give Kira a birthday gift and probably take her out. It's kinda funny though, I've never given any girl a gift before. Yeah, I know I've been with a lot of girls, (don't look at me like that!) but I've never given any something as special as a birthday gift.

I smiled inwardly, who would have thought that this would happen. I need to admit, I've really changed, all thanks to Kira. She tamed the silly arrogant person I used to be and I'm grateful for that.

So I promise to make today a beautiful one for her. In fact, I can't wait to get to her, Share her thoughts, watch her smile, the silly way she laughs, everything!

Stop blushing boy and get the flowers!

"What do you say?" I turned to Leo and Alec, who were busy eyeing different flowers.

"Pick the red one." Leo suggested still eyeing the flower. "It's beautiful."

"No, pick the green." Alec objected.

"Nah, not green. Red's a color of love so it's the perfect one." Leo said, making attempt to pick the flower and sniff it.

"But the green is cute," Alec cooed. "Take a look at the bud. Vis, pick the green."

Leo snorted. "You're saying that cause green's  your favorite color."

"And what if it's my favorite color, you have a problem with that?" Alec asked, glaring at Leo.

I sighed. This never gets old.
"Guys, it's ok, I'm going with the blue." I said, picking the blue rose. Leo and Alec muttered a 'whatever' and I laughed, knowing that they were unhappy I didn't pick their colors.

After paying for my order, we drove to Kira's house. My heart raced along with the car as I drove. This is my first time doing this. I brought  my right hand down from the steering wheel and replaced it with my left. My palm was sweaty despite the AC in the car.

I can't believe I'm doing this.

We got to her house and I stepped on the gas, screeching the car to a halt.

"Here we are!" Leo exclaimed excitedly. "Vis, go on." He said to me but I made no attempt to leave the car.

"So, I'll give her the flowers and ask her on a date right?" I asked, trying not to sound awkward.

"Why are you asking us?" Leo asked. "We're not the one doing the proposal. Just go there and do whatever comes to your mind." He deadpanned and Alec laughed.

I chuckled. "You're stupid. I'm not proposing to her, at least not yet." My cheeks turned beet red immediately I uttered the last statement. Thank God for the dim light in the car, making it impossible for anyone to see my flushed cheeks.

"Ok, look," Alec sat up. "You give her the flowers and we watch from here. If you guys decide on your date, Leo and I will leave the car for you two. Understood?" He asked like a teacher teaching a preschooler and I nodded.

"And one more thing," Leo called out. "Put up a good show there." He winked.

I turned to him. "Don't tell me you're taking pictures!"

He shrugged. "And why do you think I go around with my Camera? Of course I'll take pictures."

"Leo, please can you for once, not act like an idiot." I sighed. This guy's unbelievable.