TA. 32, looking for me?

Kira🐾

"I'm so screwed!" I muttered in frustration, tears streaming down my face. In my attempt to look for Skylar, I bumped into Jasmine who was terrified to see me.

"What's it Kira? What happened?" She asked, puzzled but I kept screaming about how screwed I was. My body raking with sob and hyperventilating.

If someone had told me that things would turn out this way, I would have laughed really hard saying it was impossible. But here I was, being accused of sleeping around and worst of all...

With Eric!

I'm so stupid to have followed Skylar to that party in the first place. In fact, I'm seriously screwed. I felt disgusted and dirty when I thought of the pictures I saw on Travis's phone.

Disgusted for having a guy see my nakedness. I mean, I was stark naked in those pictures right? And God, I feel dirty just imagining what Eric had done to me.

Imagine, innocent me! I guess I'm not innocent anymore.

Sometimes when I look at you, I see an innocent girl but I never knew you were as dirty as a filthy whore. Slut, that's what you are!

A single tear ran down my cheek as I thought of that painful statement Travis uttered. He called me a slut!

A filthy whore!!

Am I? Well maybe I am. Kira's not innocent any longer. Not that I have this view of staying a virgin until I get married but If I have to lose it, it should be to someone I genuinely love and care about. Not some random idiot.

Just how am I going to tell my mum about this?

Hey momma, your daughter is not a virgin anymore. She lost it to some random hot dude in school...

That seem like the perfect statement to  utter if I want to be dead. Cause trust me, my mum will skin me alive if she gets to hear this!

"Kira talk to me, what happened?" Jasmine held me close when it seemed like I could pass out any moment cause I wasn't myself. I kept crying and screaming at no one in particular.

Jasmine ran her hand soothingly down my back, "Breathe, Kira. Now tell me what happened." She said softly, looking at me and I nodded. I quickly wipe away the tears on my cheeks and told Jasmine everything, from the invitation, the party, the argument between Travis and I.

Jasmine's eyes widen in shock as I kept talking. "I drank the whiskey and that was all I could remember. I swear I have nothing to do with Eric. How would Travis ever think....." I kept lamenting.

"Wait, wait," Jasmine interrupted. "Let me understand this. You said Skylar invited you to a party and you agreed to go with her?" She asked and I nodded.

"No, not Skylar!" She groaned in anger, hitting her forehead lightly with her palm. "Why didn't you tell me!" She exclaimed.

Jasmine's sudden outburst scared me for a moment. "I..I.. I thought she was a friend." I muttered.

"Friend?" Jasmine rang out. "You don't know anyone here, not to talk of following someone to a party. You think you know Skylar? That girl is something else. Forget about the way she acts in school, it's all a façade. If there's someone you need to be wary of, it's Skylar. That girl is bad news!"

I stared back at Jasmine stupidly, not believing all that she said. I thought Skylar's a good girl. Of course she saved me on the day I had my butt glued to a chair, so how can...

"But come to think of it Kira, why didn't you tell me?" Jasmine whispered in anger.

I shook my head, tears now falling from my eyes again. "How would I know this was going to happen? She told me that it was just a birthday party. What could possibly go wrong?"

"Of course everything could go wrong! Now look what it caused you. God, Kira! How could you be so..." She cut herself from uttering the last word and looked away.

"Stupid? Yeah I get it." I finished. I knew I was definitely stupid.

She sighed, "I was going to say naïve. How could you be so naïve? A party at 10pm and you expect nothing to happen?"

I looked down, ashamed.

"So what are you going to do now?" She asked.

"I don't know," I admitted. "Maybe look for Skylar and ask—"

"No, I'll take care of Skylar. You look for that bastard,  Eric. Understood?" She instructed and I nodded.

She stood to leave and I stood for a while. Now where the hell am I going to find Eric?

Then it clicked. They had basketball practice today, hopefully he should still be in the field.

I ran to the field but unfortunately, it was empty. I search around but there was no sign of him. Disappointed, I turned and made my way back to the hall. The school was empty now, safe for a few students in the library.

Drying my eyes with my palm, I headed to my locker to retrieve a few notes I was going to study at home. I was tired and I needed to rest. Today's drama drained the life out of me and I wasn't ready to continue with the show anymore. Tomorrow's another day.

I got to my locker, opened it and selected some  books.

"Looking for me." Someone whispered close to my ears. In fright, I whipped my head back to behold a face with a huge grin plastered on it.

"Hey princess."

I froze.

*********************************
Date: 11th October 2020
Time: 3:02pm
.
....