TA. 27, She's in.

Dedicated to MRNELG

Kira 🐾

The music was louder in here than it was outside and the dancing crowd was trying to suffocate me even though they were like, ten feet away from me, but the couch had provided a temporary comfort for my aching feet, it was almost impossible to find another one.

I could enjoy the provisional serenity.

"Kira!" The familiar shriek of Skylar made me whip my head to her direction. She was still wearing her skimpy dress and she held a guy.

"Come on Kira, you're not planning on boring yourself on the couch all night, aren't you?" She squeaked excitedly, an annoyed expression on her face.

Skylar disentangled her limbs from the guy and hooked her arm around mine. "I want you to meet some of my friends." She chirped, bouncing on her heels. In fact, she seemed so happy and content. Who would be happy with a party like this?

"Come on, Drake!" She called out to the guy. Drake followed, his hands on the pocket of his jeans.

Skylar, with her arm still linked into mine, hoisted me towards a door. "You're going to love it!" She squealed again.

I sighed. What else does she have to show me other than what's happening here?

The moment we slipped through the heavy looking double doors, I knew my life would never remain the same again. The people in here were more wilder, more provocative and expressive. People walked around, proudly with little or no clothing.

Why did I ever agree to come?

She opened a door to a common room and we got in. "Hey guys!" She squeaked, beaming too giddily. For a second, I scanned the room.

A dozen unfamiliar teenagers were sitting round a table, going about different business, which *clears throat* I can't mention. Some were on the couch, throwing pillows at each other, some chatted away, some smoked, some played cards, while some just.... You know.

The fireplace gave a dull crackle as everyone looked at us. For a second, I wished the ground could just open up and swallow me. I stared back at them, my heart pounding along with the music in the background: Ritmo by J Balvin. A few throw pillows littered the room.

"Kira, meet Keegan." She pointed to a guy at the far corner of the room, his hooded eyes sweeping over me lazily. The smirk plastered on his face was just creepy, it made goosebumps rise at the back of my neck. His hair was dark and he's got a huge loppy tattoo occupying half of his arm. It looked like letters but I couldn't make out what it said, it's kinda written in French.

Did I forget to mention that he was shirtless?

I sighed inwardly, I can't believe I was checking him out. I quickly tore my gaze away before he got the chance to catch me checking him out. So this is the Keegan?

"Hi." He waved slightly and I awkwardly waved back.

"Avery, our celebrant." Skylar continued, pointing to a blond with a tattoo on her arm. Infact, almost all of them had tattoos on their body. The Avery looked up from her phone, gave me a blank stare before returning her attention back to her phone.

"Charlotte." Skylar pointed to a chubby brunette beside Avery.

"Hey." She greeted in a happy cheerful tone. Too cheerful for my liking, like she was faking it.

"Well there are lots of them. Dianne, Ian, Rex, Cam, Drake, Eric..." Skylar trailed off.

My eyes scanned the room once more before settling on someone familiar. He was winking and smirked evilly.