TA. 43, foul play

Travis 🐾

"Hey," I spoke on the phone. "Do you think you can make it?"

"Why the question? Of course I will." The voice squealed in delight over the phone.

I smiled. Things just keep getting better.

"Ok then, I'll be expecting you." I said then hung up the call.

Now all I just have to do is wait for my guest. I know what I'm planning to do is risky. I mean, anything can happen but I'm ready to take the risk.

All for Kira.

The thought of what she'll be currently going through right now pierced my heart. She doesn't deserve this. None of all this at all. I know she's getting all this because of me and I'm supposed to be the one paying for my sins, not her.

And then, I heard a knock at the door. That was fast.

"Come in." I called out trying to sound as calm as possible.

The door opened and standing at the door was Charlotte in the most sluttiest outfit I've ever seen. I instantly hardened in shock... And I think something down there did too.

Breathe Travis, breathe.

Her face was made up with makeup, smoky eyes, bright red lips and wait, is she on contacts? Because I know that's not the natural color of her eyes.

She had on a short thight black leather dress that clung to her body all the way down to her thighs. The heels on her feet were at least eight inches and bright red. In fact, she looked like a complete seductress!

All these just to see me? Girls!

"Hi." She purred, winking flirtatiously. Then she invited herself in, swaying her hips in a provocative manner.

"H-hello." I replied. Come on dude, why are you sounding like a broken record?

Instantly, I cleared my throat and tried again. "Hey Charl."

"Hey baby." She said in a soft tone, trying to sound sexy. She sat on the couch opposite mine and leaned over a little more so her cleavage would show more than they already are and I couldn't stop staring.

Don't judge me. I'm a guy and I'm not immune to things like this.

"It's been a long while since I came here." She said, looking around. "I miss it here. Most importantly, I've missed you, Travis. When you called, I was super happy. I mean, I've missed us. I thought we won't be together again. I'm sorry if I did anything wrong before. I promise I'll make it up to you." She rambled.

"Yeah, it's ok." I said, mentally rolling my eyes.

"I thought you hate me." She said, looking sad.

"Hate you? I don't hate you, Charl. I've missed you too. I admit, I behaved like an idiot before and I'm sorry. I truly am." I said. The words coming out like rotten eggs from my mouth.

"You forgive me?" She asked, her face brightening up.

"Of course I forgive you. I'm sorry too."

Instantly, she beamed a smile.
"I think we both know why you called..." She stood up slowly and strutted over to me.

I gulped as I watched her every move.

Soon, she was all over me. "I missed you so much." She whispered, wrapping her hands around my neck and kissing me all over the face.

Eww!

"I've missed your room, your bed, everything. You know, Let's just head over to your room let me show you how much I've missed you." She purred.