TA. 42, Evidence

Travis 🐾

"Are you sure this is the right person?" I asked, staring unbelievably at the computer screen.

"Of course it is." Leo brought the laptop closer to me. "You want to take a closer look? Believe it or not, this is the dude we're looking for."

I don't need to look at the screen again. Of course I saw the person the first time but I couldn't believe my eyes. Why would this person want to do this in the first place? First, it was Eric and now this?

Did everyone hate Kira this much? But she's has not even lasted up to a year in this school. So why all this?

Don't think twice, you should know they're doing this to get back at you!

I stared back at the screen. I don't remember having any close encounter with this guy even though I knew him too well. He was a fellow basketball player and for all I know, he's on-

Wait a minute.

He's on Eric's team. Maybe Eric asked him to do this. It all makes sense, he's trying to get his revenge on us. But how sure am I that it was really Eric that sent him? Just because they're on the same team doesn't mean that they could be working together. I mean, Eric won't be stupid enough to pull another stunt after what we did to him, unless if he wants to be buried six feet under this time or have his carcass dumped in the cemetery.

"Ok, guys I'll be back in a minute." Alec said, turning to leave but I pulled him back.

"Nah, you're not going anywhere." I don't need to be told what Alec had in mind to do.

"I just want to ease myself." He whined.

"I'm not stupid, Al, the toilet is inside and not outside. I know where you're going to, so just sit down." I ordered.

Alec gave me a dirty look before returning back to his position. "Don't you think you're taking this thing too slow? I mean, the loon is somewhere enjoying himself while we're in this mess." He yelled.

"Oh come on, Al, you're just being a lout. You can't just go stabbing someone  because of this. We need prove, more evidence. We still need to find who sent him. Beating him up or killing him is not the right thing to do now. Believe me when I say my fingers are also aching to squeeze the life out of that scummy idiot but like I said, we need to lie low for now. At least, till we get the full evidence."

"What other evidence do you need?" Alec snapped, a deep scowl on his face. "It's that Eric guy!"

"AND WE ARE NOT SURE OF THAT!" I yelled back, trying to gain control of the situation. "This issue needs to be looked into properly and not something you just take action immediately." I said, my voice now back to normal as I tried to calm Alec down. If there was one thing I've learned from him while we're friends, is that Alec is the type of person to take actions before asking question.

"Alec, please just give me time, I'll figure this out soon." I pleaded. Alec gave me an empty stare before looking away. I took that as a hint that he was ready to cooperate with us.

"So now that we've found the hacker, what's next?" Leo asked, his eyes flickering from me to Alec.

"We find the document thief." I said.

Leo shook his head. "Don't you think it's the same person?"

"No, Leonard, I don't think so. This whole thing looks like a planned work. I'm not saying that Eric guy is one hundred percent innocent, I'm just saying that we calm down and find all other people involved in this. Do you understand?"

"Ok, so how do we get the thief then?" Leo asked.

I chuckled. "That won't be hard to find. Just Leave it to me."

°••••••°

"To get the thief, we have to play this game slow and not rush into it." I said, looking at Leo and Alec, who were nodding in agreement.

Leo cleared his throat. "So you're going to be playing the part of a man whore now?"

"Not man whore, don't say that." I cringed. "I'm not whoring myself, ok? I'll just pretend to."

Leo laughed. "But that's how the plan sounds like. Do you think you can handle it?"

I'm not even sure of myself.

"Of course, I can." I said with uncertainty.

"I won't be surprised if something else happens." Alec said, smirking and giving me a sly look. A look I knew too well.

I sighed. "Alec, nothing will happen. Trust me."

"Ok, fine. I believe you." He raised his hand in surrender.

"Ok, that's that," I finalized. "One more thing, Leonard, no pictures." I said, directing my attention to Leo.

"Do you have to say that?" He laughed. "I won't take any pictures, I promise." He stated seriously.

"You're sure?" I asked.

"Yeah, you don't have to worry. I'll be serious."

"Then let's get to business, shall we?"

**********************************
Romance that little star below😂, yeah just touch it😏

Um.. Do you know water is one of the most effective solutions to your problem 🤨

🥀 Clear skin? Drink water.
🥀 Healthy body? Drink water.
🥀 Weight loss? Drink water.
🥀 Tired of someone? Drown them.

Just don't allow anyone give you any chance to be unhappy. Smile😊.

Music in my ears: Justin Bieber ft Chance the rapper, Holy😇
Date: 2nd November 2020
Time: 12:12pm
.

..