TA. 33, Coward.

Kira🐾

"Why the Face? I thought you were looking for me." Eric snickered, walking up close to me.

"Eric, what did you do to me that night?" I asked, moving back. Eric paused for a moment and laughed out. It wasn't just any kind of laughter, it was like that of a madman. He laughed really hard that a single tear fell from his eyes.

"Seriously?" He exclaimed, trying hard to stifle the laugh. "You want to tell me you don't remember anything? The way you were all over me that night, you don't remember?" He asked amusingly, with a wicked smirk on his face.

"Liar!  I would never want to go to bed with you!" I huffed. This dude is lying.

"But you did," He shrugged nonchalantly. "Honestly, that night was glorious. We had the best time of our lives. I could tell you enjoyed it too cause you were a moaning mess. I guess that's why you're looking for me now. Don't worry, if you want it again just say the word and you'll get it." He winked.

"No, No," I muttered in disbelief. "You didn't... You didn't do it, did you?" God, this can't be true.

The grin on his face widen, "What do you think?"

I gasped. "You bastard!" I let out angrily.

For a split second, the grin on his face faded away and was replaced by anger. Before I knew it, he shoved me hard against the lockers, the air leaving my lungs for a moment. My back felt like it was on fire and I winced in pain.

"Now do you really think I touched you?" He hissed to my face. "I could have, trust me I could have done it but I won't want it to be easy on you. You remember our little chat back then?  When you slapped me," he laughed. "Of course I would have gotten my revenge that night but like I said, I won't want to touch you while you're passed out. That would be too easy. If I really want to do it, I'll make sure you're conscious enough to feel the pain, I mean every single pain that comes with it.

Count that night as one of your lucky days as unlike you, I wasn't drunk and I was in a good mood. I figured just stripping you and sending your nude pictures to your lover boy would do the trick and boom, it did. Don't worry about your cell phone. It's resting in it rightful place, the trash can. Am I not a genius?" He laughed again.

For a moment, I felt relieved to hear that he never touched me. I wasn't really bothered about the cell phone. So I'm still a virgin!

Thank you lord.

"You could have just come to me rather than hurting Travis, you coward!" I said boldly. Then I thought, what could he have done to get back at me?

Beaten me up? Well, that may have been the better option rather than he sending those pictures to Travis. I can't imagine what Travis is currently going through now.

"What did you just say?" He asked in a dangerous low voice.

"You heard me, you're a coward!" I repeated. I don't even know where the sudden boost of  morale was coming from but I just felt like showing this dude who he really is, a true coward. For he to have not done anything to me that night but rather, send my nudes to Travis, meant that he was indirectly trying to hurt Travis more than me. And I don't really understand why.

"You're a coward Eric.." I repeated. I barely finished my statement before I felt a sharp stinging pain on my cheek. He slapped me so hard that I banged my head on the locker. I screamed in pain, trying to fight back.

Eric squeezed my shoulders with both hands and shook me vigorously with so much force. "Who are you calling a coward?" He yelled in anger, clamping down on my shoulders.

I struggled to get him away from me but he won't budge. What did I expect? He was an athlete with muscles and I was just a weak girl. I kept struggling, though I knew it was pointless.

"Please, you're hurting me!" I screamed when I knew I couldn't push him away and the pain was becoming unbearable.

"Who's the coward now?" He laughed out loud, still shaking my shoulders with force. His face inched closer until his lips were centimeters away from my ears. Just as I was about to move my head to avoid whatever he was about to do, he was suddenly thrown off of me and onto the floor. He landed on the ground with a thud. It happened so quickly that my brain was having a difficult time processing what just happened.

I turned around, feeling shock, pain, anger, and surprised when I saw Travis on top of Eric, repeatedly punching him in the face.

***********************************
Music in my ears
Nightlight by  Illenium🎲

Time: 4:21pm
Date: 11th October 2020
...