❤Prologue❤

Travis🐾

Travis🐾

"Here she comes, here she comes!" Leonard said in a loud whisper.

What the hell!

"Keep it down, Leo." I hissed.

"What?" He looked at me with a puppy face. "I was just telling you that your lady is here."

Alec, who had been picking on his food ever since we sat down to eat, staring at his plate the whole time like it was taken straight out from the trash bin. At the mention of the word 'lady', his head shot up. "Lady? Which lady?"

"The new girl." Leo shrugged, giving out his signature smirk.

"You mean Kira B?" Alec's eye widen.

"Yup. B for Bentley!" Leo continued, wiggling his brows for effects.

Oh gawd!

"Wow. Travis, you never told me you had eyes on the new girl. She's cute though." Alec smiled at me.

"Yeah I know." I replied coldly, my eyes still staring intensely at the figure that just walked in.

I heard about the new girl but I never thought she would be this pretty. Good one for me. Better I go get her before someone else does. With my looks and all, She'll be mine before the day ends.

"I heard she's a great dancer too." Leo chimed in, grinning widely. "You really need to see her twerk!"

That got my attention.

"Have you seen her twerk before?" I asked with raised eyebrows, taking my eyes off the girl for a second.

"No." He shook his head. "I just heard."

I sighed annoyingly and turned back to the girl.

Leonard and hearsay!

Kira walked into the cafeteria and placed an order for something. Slim, tall and with dark hair. She had on a denim jacket  worn over a closely fitted white blouse and blue jeans. I stared at her for a moment, feeding my eyes.

Man, she's cute and has those perfect curves in the right places, I bet you know what I mean.

"I'm coming guys." I told my friends, Stood up and approached the girl.

"Hey Damsel." I said as walked to her,  flashing one of my best and cutest smile. My one and only charm.

She didn't even acknowledge me nor turn around. I guess she didn't hear me. I cleared my throat and tried again.