TA. 6, Jesus would be ashamed.

Dedicated to @alienated .

Travis 🐾

"Who knows  the name for a man who works as a maid?" Leo chatted away as we walked to school. If there's anything about Leonard, he never keeps his mouth shut. Always rambling on and on about stupid things.

"And when do men start working as maids?" Alec asked with a bored tone.

"Don't spoil the fun bowlhead. It's just a question." Leo replied impatiently "Do you know it?"

"No." Alec replied.

"You, Vis?" He looked at me.

"And how will I know." I ignored him and kept walking, winking at any girl I sighted at the hallway.

"Aww, it's such a pity. Anyways, it's called a mermaid!" He exclaimed, laughing at his own joke.

Dry joke anyways. Like what's funny in that.
I face palmed myself.

"Lame." Alec muttered, rolling his eyes.

Leo suddenly stopped walking and faced us "What's wrong with you two huh?"

"What do you mean what's wrong with us?" I asked.

"I just said something and the best you guys could do is just ignore it. At least you're supposed to acknowledge it by laughing." He stated seriously.

"Oh hehehehe." Alec obnoxiously faked a laugh. "That was very hilarious!" He exclaimed mockingly. "You know dude, honestly your jokes gives me migraine at times. Boring stuff." He scoffed.

"I swear. Even my Grandma gives better jokes than you do." I snickered.

For a moment, Leo looked like something just died inside of him. He stood pale and frozen to a spot. Then he shrugged.  "Well, I'll take that as a complement."

"Better do." Alec giggled.

I laughed. "Aww, just don't ram your head on the wall cause....."

Crash!!!

Someone just walked blindly into me. I guess I wasn't looking or the person wasn't looking too. They should have seen me rather than walk like a blind mouse into me. The impact sent the person to the floor. Binders, pen, school bag flying to different directions.

I irritably looked down to see Kira struggling to get up but I never bothered to help.

"Well, well, well, look who decided to run into me this morning, a beauty queen. What a good sign." I smiled. Oh I enjoy doing this.

She was wearing a fancy pink tank top and black jeans. A skinny jean actually that emphasized her beautiful curves and...

Oh Travis, your mind is full of dirty thought. Even Jesus would be ashamed at what you're thinking!

I know you're looking at me now, of course I know Jesus!

She finally stood up with difficulty and faced me, eyes burning with rage. "Are your eyes for fancy? Can't you watch where you're going!"

I chuckled lightly, I know that'll make her more angrier. I just wanted to enjoy the fun.

"Aww my bad. But you weren't watching your way too, princess." I winked flirtatiously.

She glared at me and bent down to pack her stuff. Done with the packing, she stood and was about to leave.

"You know you look even more beautiful when you're angry." I teased, laughing.